I feel like I'm the only one who giggles at the name 'Skyrim'.

#11HiddenDoorway(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2011 12:12:34 PM

your in the same category as those who enjoy killing children in games and claim they want "realism" is their augment. Or they enjoy playing with naked bodies in oblivion and pretending to have a in game Girlfriend. I thought the ES crowd was a lot higher up the ladder in maturity but I see this is becoming a popular or trendy "funny" thing to do in every Forum out there.
O well, "move along, move along" :D

Well I'm not a part of the 'Elder Scrolls crowd' in the first place. The only game in the series I have played is Daggerfall. People have just been talking about Skyrim a lot lately, and I can't help but think about it.
---
Digimon > Pokemon
#12AdonistheDarkPosted 3/2/2011 12:51:55 PM
I don't see how we get through the day without punching someone in the face when everything, no matter how benign or even anti-erotic, is taken as a euphemism.

How sexually-repressed do you have to be to instantly think "sex" when hearing the word rim?
---
"Deus Ex Nanomachina" ~IGrokSpock
#13KevinpiranhaPosted 3/2/2011 1:04:38 PM
.......................anyone remember Beavis & Butthead? I am reminded of them here.....I wonder why....
---
None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*!
#14HiddenDoorway(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2011 1:05:38 PM

How sexually-repressed do you have to be to instantly think "sex" when hearing the word rim?

Not very. I'm currently married and I do have a sex life.
---
Digimon > Pokemon
#15VampLordAdamaruPosted 3/2/2011 1:08:26 PM
Not very. I'm currently married and I do have a sex life.

I didn't know marrying your own hand was legal ANYWHERE in the world... >__>

And if sitting on your hand until it falls asleep and pretending its a stranger constitutes a sex life, then just call me Hugh Hefner!
---
There are no stupid questions... There are, however, a LOT of stupid people...
(Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub) FEAR MY SPORK!!
#16AdonistheDarkPosted 3/2/2011 1:09:21 PM
Married AND enjoying a sex life? Overplayed your hand there, didn't you, chief?
---
"Deus Ex Nanomachina" ~IGrokSpock
#17HiddenDoorway(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2011 1:15:31 PM
No seriously. I used to have the date I officially got married in my sig, but then everybody on the board got to whined about it so I got rid of it.
---
Digimon > Pokemon
#18Omega_GilgameshPosted 3/2/2011 1:24:30 PM
Pics or it never happened.
---
On "Why are you imprisoned at the beginning of TESV: Skyrim?"
"Being the wrong race, at the wrong time."-Irulesmost
#19high0utputPosted 3/2/2011 1:27:21 PM
Hey....HEY......the game...its not real.
If someone wants to stack up dead naked bodies, better they do it in the game where they laugh about it (cause its fake, and kinda funny) than in real life....

and for whoever said it.....setting up dead people with "some " of their clothes on and putting beer bottles around them is NO better.

I'll admit its all a little strange and not what I personaly enjoy doing....but I doubt very much if they're playing with dead bodies in the game is affecting society in any way.
#20CoynohPosted 3/2/2011 1:31:52 PM

i like to eat heir flesh when i kill them,,,