I feel like I'm the only one who giggles at the name 'Skyrim'.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I feel like I'm the only one who giggles at the name 'Skyrim'.

User Info: Coynoh

Coynoh
5 years ago#21

oh wait, were talking about a game?

User Info: Pontanious

Pontanious
5 years ago#22
^^ Thank you
I mean with the logic against playing with bodies in Oblivion, why aren't the same people against killing ANYONE in Oblivion?

Why? Because it's a fantasy game, where none of your choices affect the outside world or reality. Everyone knows this. Thus, what can be considered "sick" and "disgusting" in a real setting, can't be used to describe the behaviors in a videogame. Sure, you may not want to do it yourself, but don't go around saying you won't do it for moral reasons. Because if you're including your personal morality into a fantasy world, and strongly opposing anything that goes against it seriously, while looking down at others, then just put down The Elder Scrolls.
You sleep in the light / Yet the night and the silent water / Still so dark

User Info: HiddenDoorway

HiddenDoorway
5 years ago#23

Pics or it never happened.

No, because I don't want this topic to turn into an argument like another topic did when I did something of that nature.
Digimon > Pokemon

User Info: Knight_Of_Order

Knight_Of_Order
5 years ago#24

I didn't know marrying your own hand was legal ANYWHERE in the world... >__>

Hey if you can marry your DS in Japan im sure there's a place in the world for all those ronery people.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu

HiddenDoorway
5 years ago#25

Hey if you can marry your DS in Japan im sure there's a place in the world for all those ronery people.

You can be unofficially married. I was unofficially married for about six months before I got legally married.
Digimon > Pokemon

User Info: quadruplesword

quadruplesword
5 years ago#26
I must live under a rock, because I don't see how the word Skyrim can be associated with anything sexual.
"Scissors are overpowered, but rock is okay." - paper

HiddenDoorway
5 years ago#27

I must live under a rock, because I don't see how the word Skyrim can be associated with anything sexual.

Rimming.
Digimon > Pokemon

User Info: Cyphmos

Cyphmos
5 years ago#28
In-your-end-o
"Yeah guys, genocide is totally not evil if you only do it once." -sshelio

User Info: swordoflight86

swordoflight86
5 years ago#29
I laugh at the word Skyrim, but this is coming from a guy who finds the word "chair" all on its own, with no other accompanying words, to be the funny enough to be worth falling on the floor laughing.
Currently waiting for: WH40k: Space Marine; Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim; Mechwarrior; Shogun Total War 2; Pokemon Black; Marvel vs Capcom 3
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I feel like I'm the only one who giggles at the name 'Skyrim'.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived