I feel like I'm the only one who giggles at the name 'Skyrim'.

#21CoynohPosted 3/2/2011 12:32:17 PM

oh wait, were talking about a game?

#22PontaniousPosted 3/2/2011 12:33:58 PM
^^ Thank you
I mean with the logic against playing with bodies in Oblivion, why aren't the same people against killing ANYONE in Oblivion?

Why? Because it's a fantasy game, where none of your choices affect the outside world or reality. Everyone knows this. Thus, what can be considered "sick" and "disgusting" in a real setting, can't be used to describe the behaviors in a videogame. Sure, you may not want to do it yourself, but don't go around saying you won't do it for moral reasons. Because if you're including your personal morality into a fantasy world, and strongly opposing anything that goes against it seriously, while looking down at others, then just put down The Elder Scrolls.
---
You sleep in the light / Yet the night and the silent water / Still so dark
#23HiddenDoorway(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2011 12:36:39 PM

Pics or it never happened.

No, because I don't want this topic to turn into an argument like another topic did when I did something of that nature.
---
Digimon > Pokemon
#24Knight_Of_OrderPosted 3/2/2011 1:50:19 PM

I didn't know marrying your own hand was legal ANYWHERE in the world... >__>

Hey if you can marry your DS in Japan im sure there's a place in the world for all those ronery people.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#25HiddenDoorway(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2011 4:28:20 PM

Hey if you can marry your DS in Japan im sure there's a place in the world for all those ronery people.

You can be unofficially married. I was unofficially married for about six months before I got legally married.
---
Digimon > Pokemon
#26quadrupleswordPosted 3/2/2011 5:51:30 PM
I must live under a rock, because I don't see how the word Skyrim can be associated with anything sexual.
---
"Scissors are overpowered, but rock is okay." - paper
#27HiddenDoorway(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2011 5:57:48 PM

I must live under a rock, because I don't see how the word Skyrim can be associated with anything sexual.

Rimming.
---
Digimon > Pokemon
#28CyphmosPosted 3/2/2011 7:11:26 PM
In-your-end-o
---
"Yeah guys, genocide is totally not evil if you only do it once." -sshelio
#29swordoflight86Posted 3/2/2011 7:17:44 PM
I laugh at the word Skyrim, but this is coming from a guy who finds the word "chair" all on its own, with no other accompanying words, to be the funny enough to be worth falling on the floor laughing.
---
Currently waiting for: WH40k: Space Marine; Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim; Mechwarrior; Shogun Total War 2; Pokemon Black; Marvel vs Capcom 3