How many of you have family or others who.........

#1high0utputPosted 3/2/2011 10:56:18 AM
....look like they're about to scream in pain when you told them there was a new ES game coming out, and your getting it! (cause they know its going to comsume you)
#2last_akiraPosted 3/2/2011 10:58:57 AM
actually my ex might take me back over it, since we used to play elderscrolls games together
---
"Its like some nightmare version of Mexico: you shouldn't drink the water, trust the locals, or fall asleep outside." - - - Rwildev
#3sanetuaryPosted 3/2/2011 11:01:14 AM

actually my ex might take me back over it, since we used to play elderscrolls games together

nah, she probably realized that she could do way better than you
---
^ serious post
#4Omega_GilgameshPosted 3/2/2011 11:02:43 AM
They're like that whenever I get a new game period.
---
On "Why are you imprisoned at the beginning of TESV: Skyrim?"
"Being the wrong race, at the wrong time."-Irulesmost
#5PontaniousPosted 3/2/2011 11:04:13 AM
I told my GF about it and she threw herself at me, actually
---
You sleep in the light / Yet the night and the silent water / Still so dark
#6last_akiraPosted 3/2/2011 11:05:12 AM
... nah im the casual gamer, shes the hardcore, she dumped me over the fact i spent too much time at college (lol?)
---
"Its like some nightmare version of Mexico: you shouldn't drink the water, trust the locals, or fall asleep outside." - - - Rwildev
#7HT89488Posted 3/2/2011 11:10:57 AM

just remember, Elder Scrolls does not pay your bills. So if you want to keep your xbox powered up, go to work and don't call out on release date like I did, and forgot to pay the electric bill. :D

#8OnorOyePosted 3/2/2011 11:13:14 AM
My friend had a sort of 'Vietnam war flashback' look on his face when I told him it had been announced. The guy spent a ridiculous amount of time on Oblivion and he can't afford to do the same again now he's at university.
---
Who the **** is Justin Bieber - Ozzy Osbourne