How many of you have family or others who.........

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many of you have family or others who.........

User Info: high0utput

high0utput
5 years ago#1
....look like they're about to scream in pain when you told them there was a new ES game coming out, and your getting it! (cause they know its going to comsume you)

User Info: last_akira

last_akira
5 years ago#2
actually my ex might take me back over it, since we used to play elderscrolls games together
"Its like some nightmare version of Mexico: you shouldn't drink the water, trust the locals, or fall asleep outside." - - - Rwildev

User Info: sanetuary

sanetuary
5 years ago#3

actually my ex might take me back over it, since we used to play elderscrolls games together

nah, she probably realized that she could do way better than you
^ serious post

User Info: Omega_Gilgamesh

Omega_Gilgamesh
5 years ago#4
They're like that whenever I get a new game period.
On "Why are you imprisoned at the beginning of TESV: Skyrim?"
"Being the wrong race, at the wrong time."-Irulesmost

User Info: Pontanious

Pontanious
5 years ago#5
I told my GF about it and she threw herself at me, actually
You sleep in the light / Yet the night and the silent water / Still so dark

User Info: last_akira

last_akira
5 years ago#6
... nah im the casual gamer, shes the hardcore, she dumped me over the fact i spent too much time at college (lol?)
"Its like some nightmare version of Mexico: you shouldn't drink the water, trust the locals, or fall asleep outside." - - - Rwildev

User Info: HT89488

HT89488
5 years ago#7

just remember, Elder Scrolls does not pay your bills. So if you want to keep your xbox powered up, go to work and don't call out on release date like I did, and forgot to pay the electric bill. :D

User Info: OnorOye

OnorOye
5 years ago#8
My friend had a sort of 'Vietnam war flashback' look on his face when I told him it had been announced. The guy spent a ridiculous amount of time on Oblivion and he can't afford to do the same again now he's at university.
Who the **** is Justin Bieber - Ozzy Osbourne
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many of you have family or others who.........

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived