So, you are walking a winding mountain path...

#1Smokey_BeraPosted 3/2/2011 3:11:33 PM
The wind blows hard and snow swirls about. Suddenly you hear a, "Skreeeeee!" And a cliff racer swoops down and knocks you off the mountain path killing you. You saved three hours ago. Wat do?
---
One love
One heart
#2The_Mega_MuffinPosted 3/2/2011 3:13:08 PM
Rage quit.
no...id probably shoot it while falling, in its mouth
=D
---
---
Who's the Greatest Rapper of all time? Dr. Suess.
#3Godly_GoofPosted 3/2/2011 3:13:43 PM
... thank god for auto save? or better yet just remove cliff racers from programming for PC? ... god i friggen hate those pain in the ass birds
---
"I'm not telling you that you're an idiot, you simply are an idiot.I really don't get why this is a hard concept to understand" Tokiko Eredar Server
#4H2010HPosted 3/2/2011 3:29:01 PM
One of my fondest memories of Morrowind is shoving my entire collection of spoons into the 300th cliff racer that had descended on me within 10 minutes of walking around outside of Balmora. I just found it so absurd that my character was shoving spoon after spoon into this cliff racers corpse.
---
Forklifts don't die Jorge, they're just missing in action.
"Hurl Thy Petard." LYB
#5daremePosted 3/2/2011 3:29:42 PM
Cast levitate.
---
Price had whiskey poured in his gutshot to revive him. Gaz got white lightning poured in the hole in his head. Nobody had any koolaid so Griggs died-Runner5676
#6agentspoonPosted 3/2/2011 3:30:07 PM
Use Slowfall :D.....

DAMN!
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#7whelan12Posted 3/2/2011 4:12:06 PM
load autosave
---
Sex panther : 60% of the time, it works every time.
#8CoynohPosted 3/2/2011 5:26:09 PM

load and proceed to exterminate every single one of those evil filthy animals

#9OldNumba7Posted 3/2/2011 5:31:24 PM
I slice off the narrators face slowly with my blade for dropping me into a lame a$$ scenario...
---
In Nomine Patri, Et Fili, Et Spiritus Sancti.
#10swordoflight86Posted 3/2/2011 5:58:15 PM
Perform a genocidal campaign against the Wood Elves, because I blame them and their laziness for not using their archery skills to rid Skyrim of those menaces years ago. This is, of course, after I load my last save.
---
Currently waiting for: WH40k: Space Marine; Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim; Mechwarrior; Shogun Total War 2; Pokemon Black; Marvel vs Capcom 3