For the Sake of Asking

#1bradlegerPosted 3/2/2011 3:14:37 PM
Would you like it if Skyrim read your Oblivion file and kind of took some stuff from there, like if Sheogorath is still around, or if there is a Gray Fox anymore, maybe if you didn't finish the Fighter's Guild they'll have a bunch of Blackwood Company buildings around. Stuff along those lines. I've been hoping it could do something somewhat like this, I'm just wondering if anyone else finds this to be a good idea.

P.S. Never played Mass Effect, but yes, that is where I stole this idea from.
---
254 days 'til 11/11/11
---
#2The_Mega_MuffinPosted 3/2/2011 3:17:42 PM
"P.S. Never played Mass Effect, but yes, that is where I stole this idea from."
lol
the transfer over effect in ME to ME 2 was amazing but was what the game was focused around, it would probably put the game under further Development time to accomplish this, and Black Wood is near Blackmarsh, not Skyrim, just saying, Mass Effect is a Choice based RPG, ES is an Exploration and Quest based RPG.
---
---
Who's the Greatest Rapper of all time? Dr. Suess.
#3bradleger(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2011 3:19:32 PM
Your logic is logical, but as for Blackwood Company, don't you think McDonald's started out with only one store.
---
254 days 'til 11/11/11
---
#4daremePosted 3/2/2011 3:36:12 PM
Nah it would cause way too much confusion and make it much harder for the devs to write a good story (which has most likely already been written).
---
Price had whiskey poured in his gutshot to revive him. Gaz got white lightning poured in the hole in his head. Nobody had any koolaid so Griggs died-Runner5676
#5bradleger(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2011 3:38:55 PM
Wouldn't have to change the main story, just some elements of the world.
---
254 days 'til 11/11/11
---