Naming enchants

#1thegreatkirleePosted 3/12/2011 3:08:53 PM
I really hope, in Skyrim, you'll be able to (re)name the equipment that you enchant, being able to give them awesome names will just make everything cooler.
---
Elder Scrolls & Halo > Fable & Monster Hunter <-- The best games.
#2mattoo93Posted 3/12/2011 3:27:57 PM
judging by the fact that you are not only able to enchant them, but in fact create these very weapons with your own two hands in a burning forge... I'd be surprised if you couldn't,

also. i hope you can be cursed with Wearwolfism (porfearic wearwolfilia) just maby not turn every night but only on the day of the weak you happened to originally be bitten or something.

every night might just be an inconvenience o_0
---
With Practice, A Lot of Practice, You May Just Achieve Mediocrity. G.T.:Lord Mattoo 93
#3daremePosted 3/12/2011 3:36:45 PM

also. i hope you can be cursed with Wearwolfism (porfearic wearwolfilia) just maby not turn every night but only on the day of the weak you happened to originally be bitten or something.

Its called lycanthropy I think. Yeah once a week on the night you are bitten sounds awesome.
---
Its kinda weird when the only armor to reflect my saintly, noble knight is a set of demonic evil that makes me look like I just strolled out of Hell. -mattoo93
#4mattoo93Posted 3/12/2011 3:41:20 PM
i like my name for it better. but i like your motto
---
With Practice, A Lot of Practice, You May Just Achieve Mediocrity. G.T.:Lord Mattoo 93
#5GameGuy_5318Posted 3/12/2011 3:41:57 PM
Lets name our own weapons and their enchantments!

Resat: dagger w/ paralyze 10 sec + 15 shock damage + damage fatique 150 pts (collapsing on ground effect)
---
68% of statistics are made up on the spot
74% of those statistics are made up by trolls
#6mattoo93Posted 3/12/2011 3:42:39 PM
sorry wrong context... *sig
---
#7daremePosted 3/12/2011 3:43:43 PM

i like my name for it better. but i like your motto

I had to remove the level 30 bit from it to make it fit the character limit, but at least now only TES fans will get the reference :D
---
Its kinda weird when the only armor to reflect my saintly, noble knight is a set of demonic evil that makes me look like I just strolled out of Hell. -mattoo93
#8thegreatkirlee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2011 6:56:35 AM
Lycanthropy sounds awesome. Are we really going to be able to forge our own weapons?
---
Elder Scrolls & Halo > Fable & Monster Hunter <-- The best games.
#9mattoo93Posted 3/13/2011 9:19:55 AM
Yes, Yes we will
---
#10runner5676Posted 3/13/2011 4:02:17 PM
"Resat: dagger w/ paralyze 10 sec + 15 shock damage + damage fatique 150 pts (collapsing on ground effect)"

Paralyze effect is just abusehax. There should be some kind of stun immunity after initially stunning a mob. Keeping a mob on the ground infinitely while you beat it to death was both overpowered and boring.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart