are you going to play in 1st or 3rd

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. are you going to play in 1st or 3rd
5 years ago#1
person? assuming the animations aren't crap like fallout 3 (good game bad animations) which will you play in

i will play in third person to see if i like the animations and i can aim and target well and probably stay that way if i like them
If you believe that Metroid Prime is the best game on the face of the Earth, and you're 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
5 years ago#2
Most of the time I'll probably play in 1st. For stuff like sneaking around and dragon fights, I'll probably play in 3rd just to see if there's interesting animations.
GT: sumrandumfatkid
5 years ago#3
In all bethesda games with it i usually switch periodically between them for what feels right. For basic combat in most i use 1st of course. In oblivion i did mess with 3rd and found it to be alot of fun.
The big H.
5 years ago#4
I will try to play in the third-person perspective as much as possible. I hope it's good this time around. I know people can be harsh on anyone who is critical of these games, but the third-person in Oblivion was practically useless, and not much to look at.
" . . . " -- Link
5 years ago#5
First person for every fight but when I'm traveling the hopefully HUGH world I'll be in third. Gotta see my trees, rocks, and bodies of water in all their glory.
"The culmination of human intellect: that is the secret element of the automobile."--- Reiichiro F ukuno
5 years ago#6
The world is roughly the same size as the Oblivion one.
I <3 M'aiq the Liar
5 years ago#7

3rd, if its actually possible to do so this time. If its like the pathetic mess we got in Oblivion or FO3 then 1st.

5 years ago#8
Hmm.. I thought the 3rd person mode from Fallout 3 was pretty good. I usually used it when I was wandering around.

Oblivion's and Morrowind's were both useless to me though.
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool!
5 years ago#9
I'll be playing in 1st, like I did in Fallout 3, New Vegas, Morrowind and Oblivion. I only use 3rd to check out my character.
5 years ago#10
if third is actually as sick as the trailer made it look, then definitely third
Trolling makes me a sad panda
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. are you going to play in 1st or 3rd

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived