Would you give up your REAL life here, if you could live in Cyrodill for REAL?

#1lordgoroPosted 3/16/2011 4:47:16 PM
Strictly hypothetical of course, but just curious! Personally, my life sucks so badly that I wouldn't hesitate to switch, if I could, but thats me!! Anyone else that would do it here?
---
Homer: Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike, you just go in there every day and do it really half-assed!
#2tDarkNinjatPosted 3/16/2011 4:49:41 PM
Depends am i me or my character...
---
Yes, I may be a tiny bit insane. But what would I do with such a useless thing as sanity
#3konokonohamaruPosted 3/16/2011 4:51:08 PM
What sucks so badly about your life?

I don't think I'd want to live in Cyrodill... there wouldn't be any video games...
---
Bioware Presents: The State of the Game Industry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcVZQI6ybw
#4pro9b17Posted 3/16/2011 4:51:25 PM
It's tempting, and I'm sure the reason that the Lord of the Rings movies were so popular is because lots of people fantasize about living in a world where magic and things of that nature exist. Personally I enjoy my life, and love my friends and family too much to want to live in a different world.
---
"Rock is OP, but Paper is fine." - Scissors
#5x513xSparksPosted 3/16/2011 4:53:30 PM
Well of course not.
#6lordgoro(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 5:05:31 PM
Well, lets see.. No friends, NO family alive(I'm the last one), lost my job 2 months ago, and living off of savings until they run out!!! Pretty much stay in the apartment(can do all my job searches online).. So yes, my life sucks.. If I could switch, I wouldn't hesitate.. No, we wouldn't have video games, but at least we would have goblins, and wierd creatures as pets! And in cyrodill, once you clear out a cave, its yours!!!! Free rent! hehe Perfect for me!!!
---
Homer: Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike, you just go in there every day and do it really half-assed!
#7Sniping_TurtlePosted 3/16/2011 5:09:47 PM(edited)
**** no. With the life expectancy depending on how murderously insane the next Hero is, with Daedra and other dangerous creatures roaming around, a broken and possibly corrupt empire, and basically unrest as other Provinces nearby are either destroyed, taken over, or tearing each other apart? With some sort of crazy event happening every couple of years that kills a fair amount of people.

My life would have to be living hell or I'd have to be stupid to want to live in Cyrodiil right now.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#8runner5676Posted 3/16/2011 5:15:00 PM
Real life in Cyrodil might be quite hazardous for the average puny videogamer. You'd have to eat tree bark and you'd probably get your head ripped off by a bear or a troll, or you could even get COUGAR'D by a mountain lion.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#9konokonohamaruPosted 3/16/2011 5:21:03 PM
The only positive I see about living in the world of Cyrodill is the unspoiled nature. But that's about it. I'm pretty meh about having magic and magical creatures in my daily life.

---
Bioware Presents: The State of the Game Industry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcVZQI6ybw
#10bradlegerPosted 3/16/2011 5:22:46 PM
I'd die in Tamriel.
---
240 days 'til 11/11/11
Ambassador Apprentice of Crabdom