i hope the wood elves are taller

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. i hope the wood elves are taller

User Info: stapler87

stapler87
5 years ago#11
If anything, I'd prefer that they make the Wood Elves shorter. I always used a Wood Elf in Oblivion for my thief/assassin character. Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to see some 3 ft tall guy wearing your priceless heirlooms and pointing an arrow at your head.
"I speak for the trees! Let them grow! Let them grow!" - The Lorax

User Info: Aggrobiscuit

Aggrobiscuit
5 years ago#12
Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to see some 3 ft tall guy wearing your priceless heirlooms and pointing an arrow at your head.

LOL
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart

User Info: Firestorm12

Firestorm12
5 years ago#13
"Is.. that my necklace?"

"...Yep." *Twang*

"Your killing has been observed by forces unknown."

Like I meant to say, playing a Bosmer was all fun and games until I realized something...

If everyone was naked, I would be getting slapped in the face by their junk. Hell, I would tickle an Altmer's dangly with the top of my gravity defying hair.
If the opposite of "Pro" is "Con"...
What is the opposite of "Progress"?

User Info: rodman870

rodman870
5 years ago#14
I hope theyre shorter. It makes everything else seem bigger.

inb4that'swhatshesaid..
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco then a burrito. Get it right people...

User Info: N3wSun

N3wSun
5 years ago#15
I like Bosmer the way they are. I usually make them my Ranger character. My mini Robin Hood!
Mindsets a Threat!

User Info: mattoo93

mattoo93
5 years ago#16
I hope the dunmer and argonians look//sound like they did in morrowind.
With Practice, A Lot of Practice, You May Just Achieve Mediocrity. G.T.:Lord Mattoo 93

User Info: Omega_Gilgamesh

Omega_Gilgamesh
5 years ago#17
stapler87 posted...
If anything, I'd prefer that they make the Wood Elves shorter. I always used a Wood Elf in Oblivion for my thief/assassin character. Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to see some 3 ft tall guy wearing your priceless heirlooms and pointing an arrow at your head.

I recently started playing a new stealth assassin character in Oblivion, and I tried shooting Rufio in his bed. I shot like five arrows, and they all went through him. Can you actually shoot someone with an arrow while they're sleeping, or is that like a one time bug?
On "Why are you imprisoned at the beginning of TESV: Skyrim?"
"Being the wrong race, at the wrong time."-Irulesmost

User Info: PimpHandofGod

PimpHandofGod
5 years ago#18
Make sure you aim for the middle cuz I had the same thing happen to me today with someone in a chair and I was aiming at the head.
Argonians : Dragons :: semen : milk - ParanoidAndr0id on the subject of Argonians being Dragonborn because they're lizards
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. i hope the wood elves are taller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived