i hope the wood elves are taller

#11stapler87Posted 3/18/2011 9:14:43 AM
If anything, I'd prefer that they make the Wood Elves shorter. I always used a Wood Elf in Oblivion for my thief/assassin character. Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to see some 3 ft tall guy wearing your priceless heirlooms and pointing an arrow at your head.
---
"I speak for the trees! Let them grow! Let them grow!" - The Lorax
#12runner5676Posted 3/18/2011 10:39:13 AM
Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to see some 3 ft tall guy wearing your priceless heirlooms and pointing an arrow at your head.

LOL
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#13Firestorm12Posted 3/18/2011 11:22:03 AM(edited)
"Is.. that my necklace?"

"...Yep." *Twang*

"Your killing has been observed by forces unknown."

Like I meant to say, playing a Bosmer was all fun and games until I realized something...

If everyone was naked, I would be getting slapped in the face by their junk. Hell, I would tickle an Altmer's dangly with the top of my gravity defying hair.
---
If the opposite of "Pro" is "Con"...
What is the opposite of "Progress"?
#14rodman870Posted 3/18/2011 11:41:06 AM
I hope theyre shorter. It makes everything else seem bigger.

inb4that'swhatshesaid..
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco then a burrito. Get it right people...
#15N3wSunPosted 3/18/2011 11:56:29 AM
I like Bosmer the way they are. I usually make them my Ranger character. My mini Robin Hood!
---
Mindsets a Threat!
#16mattoo93Posted 3/18/2011 12:27:58 PM
I hope the dunmer and argonians look//sound like they did in morrowind.
---
With Practice, A Lot of Practice, You May Just Achieve Mediocrity. G.T.:Lord Mattoo 93
#17Omega_GilgameshPosted 3/18/2011 4:45:39 PM
stapler87 posted...
If anything, I'd prefer that they make the Wood Elves shorter. I always used a Wood Elf in Oblivion for my thief/assassin character. Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night to see some 3 ft tall guy wearing your priceless heirlooms and pointing an arrow at your head.

I recently started playing a new stealth assassin character in Oblivion, and I tried shooting Rufio in his bed. I shot like five arrows, and they all went through him. Can you actually shoot someone with an arrow while they're sleeping, or is that like a one time bug?
---
On "Why are you imprisoned at the beginning of TESV: Skyrim?"
"Being the wrong race, at the wrong time."-Irulesmost
#18PimpHandofGodPosted 3/18/2011 4:49:14 PM
Make sure you aim for the middle cuz I had the same thing happen to me today with someone in a chair and I was aiming at the head.
---
Argonians : Dragons :: semen : milk - ParanoidAndr0id on the subject of Argonians being Dragonborn because they're lizards