has there been any new info lately?

#1CoynohPosted 3/18/2011 1:22:56 PM

game informer is gone dry as as old woman

#2Sniping_TurtlePosted 3/18/2011 1:42:12 PM
Yes.

1) They introduced traps that use poisons created via alchemy to create a variety of lethal (and non-lethal) traps.

2) A new dragon shout that bathes the area in front of the PC with dragon fire, burning foes and friends alike that are caught within it.

3) Archers can gain the ability to control their arrow mid-flight.

Na, I'm kidding, don't think there hasn't really been too much.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#3Coynoh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 4:52:58 PM

you absolute nine Divineadoring child npc lover, i cant tell if your being sarcastic or not :(

#4daremePosted 3/18/2011 5:00:48 PM(edited)
What are you talking about? He clearly stated at the end that he was joking.

EDIT: May as well add in the few tidbits they included in the OXM podcast:

-Dual wielding shields will be possible.
-The roads and cities are going to be much more likely. Street performers, public criers, musicians and shopstands will all be present. There will be occasional public executions and there will be around three times the NPC density populating the major cities in comparison to Oblivion.
-Spears are still not in although they are currently working on throwing spears.
---
Its kinda weird when the only armor to reflect my saintly, noble knight is a set of demonic evil that makes me look like I just strolled out of Hell. -mattoo93
#5CitadelSecurityPosted 3/18/2011 5:17:42 PM
dareme posted...
-The roads and cities are going to be much more likely. Street performers, public criers, musicians and shopstands will all be present. There will be occasional public executions and there will be around three times the NPC density populating the major cities in comparison to Oblivion.
-Spears are still not in although they are currently working on throwing spears.

Assassin Creed: Skyrim
---
If you believed what you felt, you would be in love
#6Omega_GilgameshPosted 3/18/2011 5:49:22 PM
CitadelSecurity posted...
dareme posted...

Assassin Creed: Skyrim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qVBqbvenC0
---
On "Why are you imprisoned at the beginning of TESV: Skyrim?"
"Being the wrong race, at the wrong time."-Irulesmost
#7whidingPosted 3/18/2011 6:23:08 PM

poop-a-scoop

#8ArchMageSynokPosted 3/18/2011 8:21:21 PM
I assume you saw the gameplay trailer?
---
".... it's funny how talk of gun's cause's more of an up roar than baby trafficking......" -koutsu88 (TES: Skyrim board)
#9HobospartanPosted 3/18/2011 9:16:57 PM

-Dual wielding shields will be possible.

This is amazing. I may have to do my first run through only bashing people with shields.
---
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1761271/elbowing-o.gif
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1815082/gleason-one-punch-o.gif