Did anyone on these boards play Fallout 3 or New Vegas?

#1DJeezy13Posted 3/18/2011 2:12:38 PM
If there was dismemberment I think it'd be like fallout. They already have a system in place for dismemberment and crippled limbs. Besthesda (sp?) Probably wouldnt go around changing everything. So if you want an example of how this might Handle gore and such just look at fallout.
#2TheFifthPersonPosted 3/18/2011 2:15:28 PM
Fallout, never heard of it. I heard somebody mention it a while back, but they were lynched before they could finish their post so... XD
---
Co-head of the Elder Council of Crabdom.
I shot J.R! (original, I know!)
#3runner5676Posted 3/18/2011 2:19:19 PM
The limbs falling off thing was pretty cool when we first saw it, but it would have to be done a lot better than it currently it, which is basically just a ragdoll falling over and one of his limbs falling off and spewing some ketchup.

Personally I dont care for the feature, it's a cool gimmick, but it got FO3 banned in Australia. The right or wrongs about that are just academic. It is what it is.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#4Coop14Posted 3/18/2011 2:20:56 PM
For future reference TC more then likely everyone on these boards it is safe to assume they have played Fo3 due to being made by Bestheda.

And most people who buy one type of Bestheda game they will buy the others.
---
I am a fan of Steve Burns for being a childhood hero and a great Indie artist.
My cousin is David Hasselhoff. Believers: 4
#5DJeezy13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 2:21:14 PM
:O I don't wanna die. But on topic if there is gore hopefully its not over the top head exploding fallout style. But imagine like an explosion spell, exploding body parts everywhere. Thats when over the topness would be cool
#6DJeezy13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2011 2:26:15 PM
Sorry for double post but the only reason I said that was because any time there's a gore topic people seem to get confused and don't understand how it would work. And to the person mentioning australia that did suck. Same thing happened with L4D2 but the gore just got taken out. That's an unfortunate result of the ratings system :/
#7GameGuy_5318Posted 3/18/2011 3:31:27 PM
They said it wasn't going to be as over the top as fallout
---
68% of statistics are made up on the spot
74% of those statistics are made up by trolls
#8Sniping_TurtlePosted 3/18/2011 4:01:18 PM
Whats Fallout? Some sort of pickle?
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#9TheKingOfCarmelPosted 3/18/2011 4:03:16 PM
"Are you listening to me? You lay that hand on me again, you won't get it back."
---
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::
#10TheBonsaiSlayaPosted 3/18/2011 4:05:06 PM
Sniping_Turtle posted...
Whats Fallout? Some sort of pickle?

Comrade Turtle, I believe it is a pickle in vodka mixed with German sausage.
---
You're doin' it wrong!
Japan is serious, don't make jokes about Fallout 4: Japan, or anything like it