Anyone else hope they give the guards better AI in this?

#31CitadelSecurityPosted 3/21/2011 1:24:20 PM
Sefirosu200x posted...
As in, if you're near a corpse when it's found, you'll be taken in for questioning

DID YOU KILL THAT CORPSE

no

YOU ARE FREE TO GO CITIZEN
<Lie> [Speech 32/50] No.

[Speech FAILED] WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST.

Lol. I hope they bring back the reputation system (which they will, since it's Bethesda), and if you're hated, you'll be arrested randomly. They've done it before!
---
If you believed what you felt, you would be in love
#32TheC0ndemnedOnePosted 3/21/2011 2:25:23 PM
I'm hoping for better AI in certain ways. In other areas, they actually need to dumb it down though!
I hated how in Oblivion a guard has the eyes and ears of a god. They can track you down from like a mile away. It was so annoying.
#33TheBonsaiSlayaPosted 3/21/2011 2:26:25 PM
TheC0ndemnedOne posted...
I'm hoping for better AI in certain ways. In other areas, they actually need to dumb it down though!
I hated how in Oblivion a guard has the eyes and ears of a god. They can track you down from like a mile away. It was so annoying.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL....

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
The request line contained invalid characters following the protocol string.

That appeared instead of an ad. HUZZAH!
---
You're doin' it wrong!
ALWAYS GUNNA BE NOISIA THAN YOU!
#34onewinged917Posted 3/21/2011 4:15:55 PM
here are a few changes i'd like to see, if you sneak into someones house and kill them quietly, without them yelling for the guards, I don't think the guards should run in the second the person dies.

and if you accidentally pick up something like a fork, you should have a little time to put it back before they tried coming after you.

and the last thing, I didnt like walking through the woods and all of the sudden a guard pops out of no where and starts attacking you for a crime that you committed and forgotten about, instead of that maybe just keep wanted posters around the city for your arrest, and the only way to get rid of them is to either turn yourself in and pay for your crime, or go to someone to have your crime erased.