Dragon Shouts

#1Solusx2Posted 3/21/2011 2:28:33 AM
Lets stop kidding, they will seem cool at first - but you're never going to use them.
E.g, Race abilities.
#2ronnetPosted 3/21/2011 3:21:33 AM

Solusx2 posted...
Lets stop kidding, they will seem cool at first - but you're never going to use them.
E.g, Race abilities.

Didn't you get the memo? bethesda is aware Race Abilities were underused and will make them more important in Skyrim. Each race apparantly will play differently this time around.

Considering the magnitute of the power of the Dragon shouts I think they won't go un-used either. Unless you simply dont like the concept ofcourse. But being able to slow time and what not seems really useful if you are in a difficult battle.

#3Solusx2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2011 3:38:39 AM(edited)
Elder Scrolls is known for it's difficult battles. Oh wait, illusion.
#4runner5676Posted 3/21/2011 5:26:59 AM

Dragon shouts are an important addition to the series. They're basically so melee builds get to use a type of magic in badass way without flinging a fireball or casting a healing spell.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#5The_Liar_MaiqPosted 3/21/2011 7:26:14 AM
M'aiq is curious about shouts directed at dragons. Mainly whether they are gibberish, or if they are insults directed at the dragon's mother.
---
Spouses just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk. Especially wives.
#6AlabamaLovePosted 3/21/2011 7:51:17 AM

M'aiq is curious about shouts directed at dragons. Mainly whether they are gibberish, or if they are insults directed at the dragon's mother.

Both
---
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/7691/albumillmatic.jpg http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7687/dylano.gif
#7MasterofTheivesPosted 3/21/2011 9:01:44 AM
Lets stop kidding, they will seem cool at first - but you're never going to use them

How exactly did you come to this assumption? Don't assume that everyone plays the game like you. Maybe you won't use them, but I certainly will.
---
Oblivion called, said they want their troll back.
#8jademiedPosted 3/21/2011 1:00:03 PM
The idea of being able to use 3 spells is really cool soo I will probably use them a lot. Even for my warrior characters it will be usefull to slow down time and the thief/assasin will find really usefull the teletransportation one.
---
If you want Megaman X and MMZ Zero in Marvel VS Capcom 3 Put this message in your signature.
#9ObeseTortoisePosted 3/21/2011 1:02:44 PM
jademied posted...
The idea of being able to use 3 spells is really cool soo I will probably use them a lot. Even for my warrior characters it will be usefull to slow down time and the thief/assasin will find really usefull the teletransportation one.

teletransportation? lolwut?
---
---
GT: sumrandumfatkid
#10jademiedPosted 3/21/2011 1:20:37 PM
The spell that you can whisper that makes the character apear behind the enemy for a sneak atack
---
If you want Megaman X and MMZ Zero in Marvel VS Capcom 3 Put this message in your signature.