I hope the new NPC's...

#1journeyhaleyPosted 3/21/2011 12:13:59 PM
Have less waxy hair. I haven't played too many new games, but it seems when everything is going well with character designs the hair gets put on and they suddenly look very fake. That and the movement and placement of clothes. Oblivion almost looked real except for those two things. I know it's a little anal, but it really threw off my immersion.
---
WWJK?
#2Python_2k9Posted 3/21/2011 12:14:55 PM
I hope we get individually animated hairs.

It would look AMAZING. xD
---
uTube-http://www.youtube.com/user/Dethcloxy?feature=mhum I have some "Let's Plays" up. Check 'em out!
GT: Python2k10. Feel free to hit me up!
#3TheBonsaiSlayaPosted 3/21/2011 12:20:19 PM
journeyhaley posted...
Have less waxy hair. I haven't played too many new games, but it seems when everything is going well with character designs the hair gets put on and they suddenly look very fake. That and the movement and placement of clothes. Oblivion almost looked real except for those two things. I know it's a little anal, but it really threw off my immersion.

Do you mean like the plastic hair from ME?

That looked SO AWFUL. And then the people looked like plasticine too.
---
You're doin' it wrong!
ALWAYS GUNNA BE NOISIA THAN YOU!
#4jademiedPosted 3/21/2011 12:24:02 PM
Hair is verry hard to pull off right though there are some games that do it right. The hair is not as horrible as in oblivion
---
If you want Megaman X and MMZ Zero in Marvel VS Capcom 3 Put this message in your signature.
#5GreatWhiteNorthPosted 3/21/2011 12:37:07 PM
I agree with Oblivian hair being awful.
It looked to weird to wrong on guys and butch to down right ugly on girls (Too short and solid to look feminin). There was a PC moder (forget his name) who made some great hair for both sexes and they were downloaded millions of times; Bethesda said they paid attention to what mods people loved so I hope they took note of that one.
---
Life is just one crushing defeat after another till ya just wish Flanders was dead! - Homer Simpson
#6TarquinfimbimPosted 3/21/2011 12:42:20 PM
I hope their hair is smooth and textured like the adoring fan. His hair was silky smooooth
#7jademiedPosted 3/21/2011 12:46:41 PM
It was soo beautiful and shiny lol
---
If you want Megaman X and MMZ Zero in Marvel VS Capcom 3 Put this message in your signature.