So does anyone think...

#1swordoflight86Posted 3/21/2011 3:04:54 PM
that there should be a quest where the Deadra Prince Sheogorath sends you to protect a mudcrab nest from the nearby viilage? It would involve all sorts of Sheogorath-y and Mudcrab-y shenanigans, like dressing up as a giant mudcrab and terrifying the village with your awesome mudcrab powers.

This is actually a serious topic about the Deadric quests FYI.
---
Sex with Lightning would be awkward. She'd just lay there going "Tch" and "Right..."
#2rivve_Posted 3/21/2011 3:05:48 PM
I would rather just kill them all, to be honest.
Sounds a lot more fun! n_______n
---
I <3 M'aiq the Liar
#3RUNNERSHIGHPosted 3/21/2011 3:05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY
---
"Id rather DIE than go to Heaven." ~William Murderface
#4runner5676Posted 3/21/2011 3:12:46 PM
Sheogorath and mudcrabs should definitely feature in Skyrim.

I hope Sheogorath gets the same voice actor. And hopefully after 200 long years, mudcrabs will have evolved sufficiently to warrant a voice actor.

I imagine mudcrabs would have imperious shrill sounding voices, possibly with a French accent.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#5GodSpark127Posted 3/21/2011 3:13:37 PM
So is your name sword of light, or sword o flight. Personally I prefer the latter. Makes you seem Irish, which makes you infinately more likeable.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#6swordoflight86(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2011 3:30:46 PM
GodSpark127 posted...
So is your name sword of light, or sword o flight. Personally I prefer the latter. Makes you seem Irish, which makes you infinately more likeable.

The former.
---
Sex with Lightning would be awkward. She'd just lay there going "Tch" and "Right..."