So does anyone think...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So does anyone think...
5 years ago#1
that there should be a quest where the Deadra Prince Sheogorath sends you to protect a mudcrab nest from the nearby viilage? It would involve all sorts of Sheogorath-y and Mudcrab-y shenanigans, like dressing up as a giant mudcrab and terrifying the village with your awesome mudcrab powers.

This is actually a serious topic about the Deadric quests FYI.
Sex with Lightning would be awkward. She'd just lay there going "Tch" and "Right..."
5 years ago#2
I would rather just kill them all, to be honest.
Sounds a lot more fun! n_______n
I <3 M'aiq the Liar
5 years ago#3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY
"Id rather DIE than go to Heaven." ~William Murderface
5 years ago#4
Sheogorath and mudcrabs should definitely feature in Skyrim.

I hope Sheogorath gets the same voice actor. And hopefully after 200 long years, mudcrabs will have evolved sufficiently to warrant a voice actor.

I imagine mudcrabs would have imperious shrill sounding voices, possibly with a French accent.
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
5 years ago#5
So is your name sword of light, or sword o flight. Personally I prefer the latter. Makes you seem Irish, which makes you infinately more likeable.
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
5 years ago#6
GodSpark127 posted...
So is your name sword of light, or sword o flight. Personally I prefer the latter. Makes you seem Irish, which makes you infinately more likeable.

The former.
Sex with Lightning would be awkward. She'd just lay there going "Tch" and "Right..."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So does anyone think...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived