sry about this but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: YTryAtMW2

YTryAtMW2
5 years ago#1
is there actually ANY proof or even the slightest hint that there will be kids in Skyrim or is it just a rumor that people are getting worked up on?

and if there is some proof or a slight hint of this then plz give the link
Soon, after years of turmoil, i will have finally sent mudcrabs back from whence they came...My ***!!!BwaHaHa

User Info: TheKingOfCarmel

TheKingOfCarmel
5 years ago#2
They said if you drop a sword, a young child might pick it up and try to give it back to you. As far as I know, that's the only confirmation. And also they were in Fallout, so it seems likely.
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::

User Info: YTryAtMW2

YTryAtMW2
5 years ago#3
k, thats about all i needed, thanks
Soon, after years of turmoil, i will have finally sent mudcrabs back from whence they came...My ***!!!BwaHaHa

User Info: Megaguts

Megaguts
5 years ago#4

From: TheKingOfCarmel | Posted: 3/21/2011 6:41:40 PM | #002
They said if you drop a sword, a young child might pick it up and try to give it back to you. As far as I know, that's the only confirmation. And also they were in Fallout, so it seems likely.

I saw that, except they said it was a traveling merchant who picked it up and tried giving it back to you.
GT: ConfederateRokr
Brown chicken brown cow

User Info: Sniping_Turtle

Sniping_Turtle
5 years ago#5

I saw that, except they said it was a traveling merchant who picked it up and tried giving it back to you.

Really, cause I saw a child may pick it up and chase you, telling the adventurer that he dropped it. Or that 2 people may see it and fight over it, as explanation of the radiant story thing.
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger

User Info: TheKingOfCarmel

TheKingOfCarmel
5 years ago#6
Yeah, that's straight from the GI article.
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived