sry about this but...

#1YTryAtMW2Posted 3/21/2011 2:40:19 PM
is there actually ANY proof or even the slightest hint that there will be kids in Skyrim or is it just a rumor that people are getting worked up on?

and if there is some proof or a slight hint of this then plz give the link
---
Soon, after years of turmoil, i will have finally sent mudcrabs back from whence they came...My ***!!!BwaHaHa
#2TheKingOfCarmelPosted 3/21/2011 2:41:40 PM
They said if you drop a sword, a young child might pick it up and try to give it back to you. As far as I know, that's the only confirmation. And also they were in Fallout, so it seems likely.
---
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::
#3YTryAtMW2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2011 2:43:55 PM
k, thats about all i needed, thanks
---
Soon, after years of turmoil, i will have finally sent mudcrabs back from whence they came...My ***!!!BwaHaHa
#4MegagutsPosted 3/21/2011 2:58:55 PM

From: TheKingOfCarmel | Posted: 3/21/2011 6:41:40 PM | #002
They said if you drop a sword, a young child might pick it up and try to give it back to you. As far as I know, that's the only confirmation. And also they were in Fallout, so it seems likely.

I saw that, except they said it was a traveling merchant who picked it up and tried giving it back to you.
---
GT: ConfederateRokr
Brown chicken brown cow
#5Sniping_TurtlePosted 3/21/2011 3:03:54 PM(edited)

I saw that, except they said it was a traveling merchant who picked it up and tried giving it back to you.

Really, cause I saw a child may pick it up and chase you, telling the adventurer that he dropped it. Or that 2 people may see it and fight over it, as explanation of the radiant story thing.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#6TheKingOfCarmelPosted 3/21/2011 3:24:35 PM
Yeah, that's straight from the GI article.
---
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::