Another Topic on Kids in Elder Scrolls...

#11Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2011 8:14:03 AM
DracoDarkfire posted...
runner5676 posted...
Thats right, videogames aren't real so therefore we should be able to do anything we want right? Where do you personally draw the line? I could list examples of morally wrong stuff until you would decide that no, that idea is too sick to include in a videogame. But I wont because I would get modded.

I've played HellMOO. There is no line.

P.S. Installing the Killable Children mod for Fallout 3 was one of the best decisions I ever made in regards to that game. It's like Bethesda knew you couldn't hurt the kids in Lamplight so they decided to make them as mouthy as possible.

If only I didn't play New Vegas on console, that kid on the corner advertising Mick & Ralph's was really obnoxious.

Never heard of that MOO..... MOO?

Little Lamp Light children were very annoying, and Fallout NV had little to no children which basically had me wondering where the heck were they at?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
What L4D5 will have: The Smokboohuntspitjockechargetankwitcher
#12The_Liar_MaiqPosted 3/23/2011 8:15:20 AM
A child is full of life. M'aiq does not like to take life. He likes to take food. Horses are food.
---
Spouses just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk. Especially wives.
#13bradlegerPosted 3/23/2011 8:15:37 AM
I killed child coyotes, mole rats, and baby deathclaws in New Vegas...think about that.
---
234 days 'til 11/11/11
Ambassador of Crabdom
#14Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2011 8:17:48 AM
bradleger posted...
I killed child coyotes, mole rats, and baby deathclaws in New Vegas...think about that.

LOL, and except for the deathclaw younglings, I wondered why the baby animals tried to attack you also.... its not like they would do any better than the parents...
---
#15KaliestoPosted 3/23/2011 8:22:21 AM
In the end it is morally wrong and ethically wrong, but the men who play video games wants to kill everything in their path, I hate to say it, but this is new low for video gamers.
---
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...
#16Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2011 8:28:15 AM
Kaliesto posted...
In the end it is morally wrong and ethically wrong, but the men who play video games wants to kill everything in their path, I hate to say it, but this is new low for video gamers.
---

Morally wrong maybe, ethically? Nope. Its a video game. They are not real children, and are not even remotely human in the first place. I for one am able to separate my real life and the video game world.... don't know about you but having controversial features in a game wouldn't affect me at all, why? Cause its a video game. Don't blame games for people who are easily manipulated.
---
#17gullgullgullPosted 3/23/2011 9:13:24 AM
At the end of the day, killing is morally wrong, and it's sad to say but the men who play video games are often compelled to take even one adult life. It is truly a disgusting low for video gamers.
#18Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2011 9:16:29 AM
DracoDarkfire posted...
At the end of the day, killing is morally wrong, and it's sad to say but the men who play video games are often compelled to take even one adult life. It is truly a disgusting low for video gamers.

You shouldn't be compelled to take an adult or child life after playing violent video games, as the entities in the games aren't real and aren't human.
---