A feature they won't have but should

#1SSulivan11Posted 3/22/2011 10:21:11 PM
One thing that annoys me in Morrowind and Oblivion especially is the fact that you use material to make armor and weapons, but they all look the same. In Daggerfall, you could find three or more Steel cuirasses that looked different. One was basic, one was shinier, one had gold trim, etc.

I'd like them to add more to the sets of armor. Make the material list, then make different designs for them. So if I have a full suit of ebony armor, I can get into a duel with a warrior with a different set of ebony armor. It'd add so much more customization, I would absolutely love it. Hell, even having two sets for each material would be a giant leap forward. In Oblivion, I felt like I would always just wear Steel armor until I got a high enough level to get Ebony, then never changed it.
---
I'm untouchable (you get it??)
#2redeerPosted 3/23/2011 11:26:14 AM

Sounds really cool, but what is the point of having different looking armor in DaggerFall, wasn't it only first person.?

#3SamuriChameleonPosted 3/23/2011 11:42:09 AM
Sounds really cool, but what is the point of having different looking armor in DaggerFall, wasn't it only first person.?

Does that really matter? Skyrim will have 3rd person and it's supposed to be better than we've seen in past games.
#4FighterOfFirePosted 3/23/2011 11:59:01 AM

Stuff to work for.
---
... And that's how I went from 450 karma to 377 karma in 2 hours.
#5Sniping_TurtlePosted 3/23/2011 12:08:14 PM
I agree, we need at least 3 different versions of each armour.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#6konokonohamaruPosted 3/23/2011 12:12:11 PM
Ok, I've added this to #1,242 on my wishlist of things they'd do
---
Bioware Presents: The State of the Game Industry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcVZQI6ybw