who even said kids are confirmed in the first place?

#1eugene1222Posted 3/23/2011 8:19:46 AM
never saw any pics, and i certainly didnt hear todd say it in his interview.
---
"Why is it that we can remember the past, but not the future?"
#2The_Liar_MaiqPosted 3/23/2011 8:22:24 AM
You see, adventurer, when a mother and a father love each other very much, they make a child. This child grows up to become an adult, then a mother or father itself. M'aiq says this to inform you that, without children, there isn't a being to grow into an adult, and continue a species.
---
Spouses just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk. Especially wives.
#3KaliestoPosted 3/23/2011 8:23:35 AM
In the end it is morally wrong and ethically wrong, but the men who play video games wants to kill everything in their path, I hate to say it, but this is new low for video gamers.
---
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...
#4Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/23/2011 8:26:28 AM(edited)
The_Liar_Maiq posted...
You see, adventurer, when a mother and a father love each other very much, they make a child. This child grows up to become an adult, then a mother or father itself. M'aiq says this to inform you that, without children, there isn't a being to grow into an adult, and continue a species.

Maybe, but Morrowind and Oblivion didn't have them and the people and animals still spawned back...

@The Poster Above Me
Morally wrong maybe, ethically? Nope. Its a video game. They are not real children, and are not even remotely human in the first place. I for one am able to separate my real life and the video game world.... don't know about you but having controversial features in a game wouldn't affect me at all, why? Cause its a video game. Don't blame games for people who are easily manipulated.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
What L4D5 will have: The Smokboohuntspitjockechargetankwitcher
#5Shah138Posted 3/23/2011 8:26:07 AM
It was in an older article, from GI I think. It said something along the lines of if you drop your sword in the middle of a village then a kid will pick it up and ask you if it's yours or something.
---
"I'll relinquish one bullet, where do you want it?"
You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard
#6TheeKingOsirisPosted 3/23/2011 8:32:21 AM
Kaliesto posted...
In the end it is morally wrong and ethically wrong, but the men who play video games wants to kill everything in their path, I hate to say it, but this is new low for video gamers.
---

That's sexist and gamerist, you sexist gamerist.
---
Pray for Japan.
#7KaliestoPosted 3/23/2011 8:47:36 AM
Hey it seems to come from you men who want all this violence in a video game concerning kids, it's mostly 90% of them in this forum that want it. Oh I can see them dip themselves in blood!
---
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...
#8Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/23/2011 8:48:50 AM
Kaliesto posted...
Hey it seems to come from you men who want all this violence in a video game concerning kids, it's mostly 90% of them in this forum that want it. Oh I can see them dip themselves in blood!
---

Yep, it is in human nature to start wars and what not, so this has no qualms with me. Don't blame developers or the games, blame human nature...
---
#9KaliestoPosted 3/23/2011 9:06:14 AM(edited)
Human nature can be changed, it is not fixed on us, but this isn't the forum for this.
---
---
#10Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/23/2011 9:09:13 AM
Kaliesto posted...
Human nature can be changed, it is not fixed on us, but this isn't the forum for this.
---

Human nature can't be change that much, all the base animalistic instincts will still be there, its has been thousands of years over the course of human history and we have changed so little.
---