I have a better idea.

#1Sniping_TurtlePosted 3/24/2011 12:50:37 PM
How about in this topic we talk about the various perks that we want.

Try to guess the one I want. >_>

I'll give you a hint: Telekinesis + Arrows
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#2da1337CrowPosted 3/24/2011 12:54:55 PM
If I could find it, and you were within reach, I'd slap you in the head with my 'GOOD IDEA' beating stick.

Telekinetic arrows? You mean like I could control it with my mind and have it systematically go through the heads of all my enemies? You're a genius. But if that's not what you mean, then I'm the genius.
---
Not everything is epic, ****heads.
#3UndeadWarlord95Posted 3/24/2011 12:57:20 PM
Sniping_Turtle posted...

I'll give you a hint: Telekinesis + Arrows

Guided arrows would be pretty cool.

I would like a perk that adds a 'chain lightning' effect to the shock damage attacks. Maybe further stages could add more people to the chain.
---
Stupid Mudcrabs....
#4GodSpark127Posted 3/24/2011 12:57:54 PM
You want to knit various quilts and blankets with your mind using arrows as needles? That's kind of wierd, but whatever makes you happy.

Honestly, I'm not going to try to speculate about things like this. Too many possibilities and what not. I'm just going to let Beth surprise me.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#5mdic135Posted 3/24/2011 12:57:55 PM
I'd say something like recall markers, whatever they were called. Just something so you can fast travel to far-out lands and make your own base or something. Maybe just a little "bandit" camp of your own. It'd be nice if you could actually build something, like a structure, but I'm positive this comes from my minecraft binges XD
#6GeddenPosted 3/24/2011 1:00:09 PM
da1337Crow posted...
If I could find it, and you were within reach, I'd slap you in the head with my 'GOOD IDEA' beating stick.

Telekinetic arrows? You mean like I could control it with my mind and have it systematically go through the heads of all my enemies? You're a genius. But if that's not what you mean, then I'm the genius.

If that's the idea than it sounds like the game mechanics to make that work would be like using a bow and arrow without the bow. Awesome. >_>
---
"Happiness makes up for in height for what it lacks in length."
#7MonkeyBones23Posted 3/24/2011 1:00:26 PM
GodSpark127 posted...
You want to knit various quilts and blankets with your mind using arrows as needles? That's kind of wierd, but whatever makes you happy.

Honestly, I'm not going to try to speculate about things like this. Too many possibilities and what not. I'm just going to let Beth surprise me.

That's the first thing I thought of.
---
Redguard: Emperor of the Mudcrabs
Our Empire can not and shall not be stopped, for our power is as large as our hearts, and our will to live is infinite.
#8konokonohamaruPosted 3/24/2011 1:01:24 PM
Posted this in another topic but I love it too much to not post it again

CRIMINAL SCUM
+20% damage vs. guards
---
Bioware Presents: The State of the Game Industry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcVZQI6ybw
#9chaos_belmontPosted 3/24/2011 1:05:39 PM
Ability to meld with nature or youst single elements, becoming one with water, a rock, maybe a fire in a torch.. to avoid detection or youst get away from someone chasing you, it would add an interesting way of stealthing, depending how they would do it.
---
I feel like the concepts of good and evil staggers my inner hatred to leak out in it's purest chaotic/destructive form.
#10Sniping_Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2011 1:24:17 PM
Essentially yes, it's basically a perk that allows you guide an arrow mid flight, maybe by lesser power you cast on yourself that would allow your first shot to be guided

You would fire and the camera would follow it from behind in mid flight and time would slow down (allowing for easier control) as you guide the arrow until it hits something.

Just imagine, you're in the forest, and off in the distance you see a troll. You use your lesser power to activate the perk, and aim around the area of the troll and fire. Your camera then pans behind the arrow as it wobbles in the air, guiding it left, right and down through trees and bushes, fine tuning the direction until it lands directly into the troll's head and for a sneak critical.

Maybe you'll fire it above the forest, and guide it downward into the troll from above?

Which would bring me to perk 2

Multi-arrow.

Possibly a greater power, or lesser power with a cost, that allows one arrow to become a group of arrows, doing slightly lesser damage but covers a larger area.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger