I have a better idea.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MonkeyBones23

MonkeyBones23
5 years ago#21
How dare you whistle in your own topic that has not had a post in three days
Redguard: Emperor of the Mudcrabs
Our Empire can not and shall not be stopped, for our power is as large as our hearts, and our will to live is infinite.

User Info: Sniping_Turtle

Sniping_Turtle
5 years ago#22
It was totally not because of that other topic.
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger

User Info: MonkeyBones23

MonkeyBones23
5 years ago#23
Oh I see. Well I'm glad I'm posting in this topic.
Redguard: Emperor of the Mudcrabs
Our Empire can not and shall not be stopped, for our power is as large as our hearts, and our will to live is infinite.

User Info: Aggrobiscuit

Aggrobiscuit
5 years ago#24
This isn't one I really want, I just throught of it randomly.

I want a perk where you can shoot arrows really hard, so instead of being stuck in people they just go through them.
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart

User Info: Saevious

Saevious
5 years ago#25
Shadow Step - if your stealthed and within around 10ft range of some 1 u can instantly teleport behind them and assassinate them.

User Info: akios88

akios88
5 years ago#26
Saevious posted...
Shadow Step - if your stealthed and within around 10ft range of some 1 u can instantly teleport behind them and assassinate them.

they have something extremely similar to this already that they've announced, but it's a dragon shout. would be cool to have a perk like this only you can short distance teleport wherever you want as well. This all reminds me of Assassin's Rush (my favorite spell all the Fable games) in Fable 1
GT: TrustXBetrayal

User Info: deathcoffee

deathcoffee
5 years ago#27

Sniping_Turtle posted...
Essentially yes, it's basically a perk that allows you guide an arrow mid flight, maybe by lesser power you cast on yourself that would allow your first shot to be guided

Oh. Lame. I thought you were implying something like this:

http://www.matrix-explained.com/photopost/data/505/39100Neo_stop_bullets.jpg

User Info: Sniping_Turtle

Sniping_Turtle
5 years ago#28

Sniping_Turtle posted...

Essentially yes, it's basically a perk that allows you guide an arrow mid flight, maybe by lesser power you cast on yourself that would allow your first shot to be guided

Oh. Lame. I thought you were implying something like this:
http://www.matrix-explained.com/photopost/data/505/39100Neo_stop_bullets.jpg

Wouldn't that be next to useless? I mean there's no automatic ranged weaponry and how many times have you confronted more then 1 or 2 archers? Just stand there and let one archer fire off shots for a while as you catch them? Don't bother to weave back and forth dodging one arrow at a time and getting close to shove a sword into his/her eye?

I could understand it's usefulness when dealing with a rapid fire weapon that fire a large amount of ammunition in a short time, or possibly a high powered device that would cause a large amount of damage in possibly a short range such as rocket or other explosive, where it would be a lot harder to avoid.
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived