I have a better idea.

#21MonkeyBones23Posted 3/27/2011 9:13:09 PM
How dare you whistle in your own topic that has not had a post in three days
---
Redguard: Emperor of the Mudcrabs
Our Empire can not and shall not be stopped, for our power is as large as our hearts, and our will to live is infinite.
#22Sniping_Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2011 9:16:38 PM
It was totally not because of that other topic.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#23MonkeyBones23Posted 3/27/2011 9:21:16 PM
Oh I see. Well I'm glad I'm posting in this topic.
---
Redguard: Emperor of the Mudcrabs
Our Empire can not and shall not be stopped, for our power is as large as our hearts, and our will to live is infinite.
#24runner5676Posted 3/27/2011 9:23:13 PM
This isn't one I really want, I just throught of it randomly.

I want a perk where you can shoot arrows really hard, so instead of being stuck in people they just go through them.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#25SaeviousPosted 3/27/2011 9:28:43 PM
Shadow Step - if your stealthed and within around 10ft range of some 1 u can instantly teleport behind them and assassinate them.
#26akios88Posted 3/30/2011 1:28:29 AM
Saevious posted...
Shadow Step - if your stealthed and within around 10ft range of some 1 u can instantly teleport behind them and assassinate them.

they have something extremely similar to this already that they've announced, but it's a dragon shout. would be cool to have a perk like this only you can short distance teleport wherever you want as well. This all reminds me of Assassin's Rush (my favorite spell all the Fable games) in Fable 1
---
GT: TrustXBetrayal
#27deathcoffeePosted 3/30/2011 1:49:52 AM

Sniping_Turtle posted...
Essentially yes, it's basically a perk that allows you guide an arrow mid flight, maybe by lesser power you cast on yourself that would allow your first shot to be guided

Oh. Lame. I thought you were implying something like this:

http://www.matrix-explained.com/photopost/data/505/39100Neo_stop_bullets.jpg

#28Sniping_Turtle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2011 4:21:41 AM

Sniping_Turtle posted...

Essentially yes, it's basically a perk that allows you guide an arrow mid flight, maybe by lesser power you cast on yourself that would allow your first shot to be guided

Oh. Lame. I thought you were implying something like this:
http://www.matrix-explained.com/photopost/data/505/39100Neo_stop_bullets.jpg

Wouldn't that be next to useless? I mean there's no automatic ranged weaponry and how many times have you confronted more then 1 or 2 archers? Just stand there and let one archer fire off shots for a while as you catch them? Don't bother to weave back and forth dodging one arrow at a time and getting close to shove a sword into his/her eye?

I could understand it's usefulness when dealing with a rapid fire weapon that fire a large amount of ammunition in a short time, or possibly a high powered device that would cause a large amount of damage in possibly a short range such as rocket or other explosive, where it would be a lot harder to avoid.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger