Noble paladin, agile thief, powerful mage, shadowy assassin, or barbarian?

#1pro9b17Posted 3/24/2011 1:41:52 PM(edited)
I think more or less these will be the main classes for Skyrim, although we all know you can be a mixture of all the above and probably even more.

I think my first playthrough I'll play as an assassin, unless I see that they have added some really awesome spells, then I would go with a mage character first. If the game allows assassin based characters to be able to acquire and use powerful spells, I'd go with that.

So, what kind of character will you create first?

Edit: I rarely ever use a barbarian type character, as they are usually the most boring type of class in fantasy games.
---
"Rock is OP, but Paper is fine." - Scissors
#2thatmovingbushPosted 3/24/2011 1:45:59 PM
an argonian assassin. he will use 2 daggers and a bow.
---
"My mistake: four coffins" -The Man With No Name
*sneaks into topic*
#3BretonwtfPosted 3/24/2011 1:49:04 PM

breton assasin. because they're rebellious against their main role. illusion skill and magicka to work it is just a nice perk.

#4Sniping_TurtlePosted 3/24/2011 2:01:52 PM(edited)
heavy armored archer with a sword that relies on stealth for the archery part at least. Probably a Breton with the Atronach sign if they're still OP'd.

That way I have long range surprise, close range and a strong defense from mages covered.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#5quadrupleswordPosted 3/24/2011 1:49:23 PM
Powerful mage for me. No armor, no weapons, just a mage's robe, a pocket full of potions, and an assortment of magic spells.
---
"Scissors are overpowered, but rock is okay." - paper
#6aDominationPosted 3/24/2011 1:51:55 PM
Arcane Knight - sword + shield with a high magical stats
---
..Nothing is true Everything is permitted....
#7themagicpainmanPosted 3/24/2011 1:54:44 PM
Barbarian-style weapons and such, but doing good things for people (Basically an adventurer/hero.)
---
Greetings and Bienvenue!
Saying you want flintlocks automatically translates to "I hate The Elder Scrolls." - slothica
#8GameGuy_5318Posted 3/24/2011 1:55:42 PM
a mage with a shock spell in one hand and absorp health in the other, or sort of a bioshock charcter, same as previous except swith ah w/ an axe
---
68% of statistics are made up on the spot
74% of those statistics are made up by trolls
#9MastehCheif117Posted 3/24/2011 1:59:05 PM
Why doesn't TC add a descriptive adjective to barbarian? Is this post too good enough for the simple little barbarian?

Hey everybody! This post discriminates against the physically adept and morally bankrupt!
---
Now Playing- Halo: Reach, Mass Effect 2, MHF:U, CoD: Black Ops, Killzone 3, Pokemon White, Dragon Age II, and more!
#10AustendudePosted 3/24/2011 2:00:50 PM
Nord Barbarian all the way bro