Noble paladin, agile thief, powerful mage, shadowy assassin, or barbarian?

#21YTryAtMW2Posted 3/24/2011 7:44:09 PM
"Why doesn't TC add a descriptive adjective to barbarian? Is this post too good enough for the simple little barbarian?

Hey everybody! This post discriminates against the physically adept and morally bankrupt!"

that would be because it only allows him about 4 more spaces before the topic gets cut off. he would have added an adjective if he had the room to. now is the time you apologize to the TC for saying he discriminates against the physically adept. go on, apologize.
---
Soon, after years of turmoil, i will have finally sent mudcrabs back from whence they came...My ***!!!BwaHaHa
#22MastehCheif117Posted 3/24/2011 8:06:37 PM
YTryAtMW2 posted...
"Why doesn't TC add a descriptive adjective to barbarian? Is this post too good enough for the simple little barbarian?

Hey everybody! This post discriminates against the physically adept and morally bankrupt!"

that would be because it only allows him about 4 more spaces before the topic gets cut off. he would have added an adjective if he had the room to. now is the time you apologize to the TC for saying he discriminates against the physically adept. go on, apologize.

Okay, I present my most sincere and absolute apologies, TC. There, happy now? I hope you're happy.
---
Now Playing- Halo: Reach, Mass Effect 2, MHF:U, CoD: Black Ops, Killzone 3, Pokemon White, Dragon Age II, and more!
#23anluanPosted 3/24/2011 8:40:48 PM
I would have to say my first character would most definitely be a Barbarian Nord. Light armor and a great big Axe. Although I wish they would put unarmored back in so he could go around with no armor and a great big ax.
#24LarenegPosted 3/25/2011 5:41:22 AM
I SHALL BE MANKILLER, KILLER OF MEN.
---
PSN: Lareneg | XBL: TherealphatMatt
#25runner5676Posted 3/29/2011 3:12:37 PM
Bump.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#26newNAPOLEANPosted 3/29/2011 3:16:42 PM

i will be a nord asskicker

#27tDarkNinjatPosted 3/29/2011 7:28:16 PM
Illusion Assassin Dual Dagger Stealth guy.
---
See you in the nightosphere you sick freak!
#28kingoftheswordPosted 3/29/2011 8:10:09 PM
Just a standard Nord warrior with swords and axes with a mix of bow for my first playthrough. Then maybe a assassin
---
Kill one zombie and none of the others notice. Why not kill more and see what happens?