How many weapon setups?

#1IamAkwaMarinePosted 3/29/2011 3:28:05 PM
So we all know that both hand can have two weapons (Sword/Shield, Sword/Magic ect.) but have they said anything about having some kind of tab system were you can switch weapon combinations, like switching from Sword/Shield to Sword/Magic through pausing?
#2runner5676Posted 3/29/2011 3:33:54 PM
What I think they have done is just made it so you can put multiple items in a single hotkey. So you can easily switch without doing fiddly pausing to equip.

Like for example torch and sword. Sword and axe. Sword and shield. Spell and sword.

I hope in addition to hotkeying weapons/spells with each other, you can also extend that and add armours to the setup.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#3IamAkwaMarine(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 4:21:30 PM
Well it'll be really nice if we get a few so i can switch for strategic purposes.
#4tDarkNinjatPosted 3/29/2011 5:05:06 PM
I hope that the torch has some uses outside of lighting dark areas.
---
See you in the nightosphere you sick freak!
#5thatmovingbushPosted 3/29/2011 5:08:26 PM
tDarkNinjat posted...

like what?
---
"My mistake: four coffins" -The Man With No Name
*sneaks into topic*
#6IamAkwaMarine(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2011 5:10:09 PM
Set fire to enemies?
#7runner5676Posted 3/29/2011 5:13:26 PM
Well since we can now dual wield, maybe a torch could double as a weapon. Small amount of damage + some fire damage
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#8rathiel2112Posted 3/29/2011 7:16:26 PM
thatmovingbush posted...
tDarkNinjat posted...

like what?

Or lighting wall mounted torches in caves.
---
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but Dragon Shouts will kill you.
#9newNAPOLEANPosted 3/29/2011 7:22:40 PM

maybe the torch could have a cool finishing move where you scorch the hell out of the enemy........in da face!!!!!