How many weapon setups?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many weapon setups?
5 years ago#1
So we all know that both hand can have two weapons (Sword/Shield, Sword/Magic ect.) but have they said anything about having some kind of tab system were you can switch weapon combinations, like switching from Sword/Shield to Sword/Magic through pausing?
5 years ago#2
What I think they have done is just made it so you can put multiple items in a single hotkey. So you can easily switch without doing fiddly pausing to equip.

Like for example torch and sword. Sword and axe. Sword and shield. Spell and sword.

I hope in addition to hotkeying weapons/spells with each other, you can also extend that and add armours to the setup.
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
5 years ago#3
Well it'll be really nice if we get a few so i can switch for strategic purposes.
5 years ago#4
I hope that the torch has some uses outside of lighting dark areas.
See you in the nightosphere you sick freak!
5 years ago#5
tDarkNinjat posted...

like what?
"My mistake: four coffins" -The Man With No Name
*sneaks into topic*
5 years ago#6
Set fire to enemies?
5 years ago#7
Well since we can now dual wield, maybe a torch could double as a weapon. Small amount of damage + some fire damage
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
5 years ago#8
thatmovingbush posted...
tDarkNinjat posted...

like what?

Or lighting wall mounted torches in caves.
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but Dragon Shouts will kill you.
5 years ago#9

maybe the torch could have a cool finishing move where you scorch the hell out of the enemy........in da face!!!!!

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many weapon setups?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived