my character's story

#1apollooooPosted 3/30/2011 3:58:22 AM
i know there's a topic like this but can't resist to post on my own.
so here's my story:

my character name will be Derric Kygole

His parents were a noble in skingrad until they were exiled when Derric is 14. His father sold out imperial's royal family information to group of rebels and marauders. they arrested and executed his father.he,his sister and his mom escaped to skyrim and lived in poverty for 3 years. having to do rough job to live on, Derric became tough physically. since he have no proper education and job , his alchemy and magic skill were low,but he still able to do little of it from his ex-member of mage's guild friend.
then the civil war exploded, his sister and mother was killed by group of looting bandits in city where he lived when the city was under chaos.

in the age of 17 he travel with a companion with same fate as him. from then he dedicated as a bandit bounty hunter and seeking for his sister's killer while doing his job. after 8 years, One day a small group of dragon-worshiping cult appear. small group that believe that elder scroll's prophecy about dragons will eventually come to a realization. they believed that the skyrim have to be destroyed before first dragon's awakening to be it's sacrifice so it's doesn't destroy another provinces, ultimately cyrodill where the imperial city located. Derric found the group consist of 5 people consist of the current guildmaster of mage's guild and one of archmage in imperial city. he was more surprised when one of their members is his uncle. they decided to follow them into a Cave and overheard their plan to unite mage's guild members into the dragon-cult members. the next day derric brought his partner and a mage with him, they decided to ambush the group. the battle of 3 vs 5 was fierce, it killed 2 of his friends and he was badly injured themselves. but they were succeed and kill the group before it was big and spreading. his uncle was alive and told him that he manipulated his father to sell the imperial information to take his family away from him.

why? because his uncle knew he was a dragonborn, which is coming from his mother's bloodline. his father knew it too, but he said that derric was too young to be trained as a warrior when he was 14. his motives was to kill his family and kidnap him and train him as a heartless dragon killing machine. but when he escaped to skyrim his uncle thought that derric is killed in the incident by mistakes. his uncle took his final breath and last of his energy to heal derric's wound and his last words told him to train and always ready for the dragon's awakening. sadness, anger, rage and fear crowned his head while he try to swallow all of this. he decided to escape from all of this to somewhere safe, somewhere that he couldn't be found. he decided to report his uncle's and the archmage death as a murder done by him. he feel that he would better rot in prison forever than carry this burden of the world with him. that;s how he ended in prison, then the events in skyrim begun.

the group was never heard of because there's only 8 people know the group's exsistence including derric, and others were killed in that incident.
---
http://tiny.cc/4twlw - join the Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword fanpage on facebook -where zelda fans unite-
#2ZarnonElchrisPosted 3/30/2011 5:23:46 AM
Sorry, but there is no Mages Guild anymore. You'll have to change your story to incorporate one of the factions that replaced them.
#3Zanmatt2gPosted 3/30/2011 7:41:49 AM
apolloooo posted...
the group was never heard of because there's only 8 people know the group's exsistence including derric, and others were killed in that incident.

THEN WHO WAS POST?
#4newNAPOLEANPosted 3/30/2011 7:47:55 AM

was the tc drunk when he posted this?

#5GameGuy_5318Posted 3/30/2011 8:14:00 AM
If there is no cyrodiil or tamriel or whatever the country is, and no empire would there still be an organized mage's guild?
---
In America!
People who want a "new game manual" scented air freshener:1
#6TheFifthPersonPosted 3/30/2011 8:25:51 AM
GameGuy_5318 posted...
If there is no cyrodiil or tamriel or whatever the country is, and no empire would there still be an organized mage's guild?

Cyrodill is the province, Tamriel is the continent and Nirn is the planet. And the mages guild no longer exists.
---
Co-head of the Elder Council of Crabdom.
I shot J.R! (original, I know!)