Skyrim should have a prestige system.

#1LazeoPosted 4/4/2011 2:32:18 PM
Like when once you level something to 100 you can reset it for prestige and maybe get better perks or some cool armour. sorta like the prestige in COD or Dungeoneering on runescape, that would be so cool. Is there a way to contact the devs and tell them ideas and stuff?
---
GT: Pair of Nines
Currently Playing: Fable 2
#2AusgillPosted 4/4/2011 2:33:00 PM
Eww no.
---
Gamertag = AusGill.
I'm the oldest I've ever been right now
#3Lazeo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 2:34:22 PM
Why eww no? bethesda should really be taking things from really great games like cod and runescape, it'll make their games better in the end.
---
#4MonkeyBones23Posted 4/4/2011 2:36:28 PM
Well I think that could possibly be som........NO!
---
Redguard: Emperor of the Mudcrabs
Our Empire can not and shall not be stopped, for our power is as large as our hearts, and our will to live is infinite.
#5Lazeo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 2:39:13 PM
I certainly hope the skyrim devs are more forward thinking and open-minded then the pair of you. This sort of stuff could prevent them from making another oblivion, or morrowind (let's face it, morrowind is MADE for casual gamers) and really make something great.
---
#6scyllianPosted 4/4/2011 2:44:02 PM
There is no way this can be a real thing.... can it? What I mean by that is, there is no way this guy can be serious, right?
---
Doctor or lawyer, I'll never be.
Life of a drifter - only life for me,
#7Lazeo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 2:45:38 PM
I think everyone on this board would agree, the TES series would have been alot better if they started taking tips from Runescape early on.
---
#8MonkeyBones23Posted 4/4/2011 2:48:28 PM
scyllian posted...
There is no way this can be a real thing.... can it? What I mean by that is, there is no way this guy can be serious, right?

Yeah, he's not serious. Either a joke topic or a seemingly trollish attitude.
---
Redguard: Emperor of the Mudcrabs
Our Empire can not and shall not be stopped, for our power is as large as our hearts, and our will to live is infinite.
#9akios88Posted 4/4/2011 2:49:12 PM
The ghost of Hunter S. Thompson frowns on this particular troll topic.
---
GT: TrustXBetrayal
#10Python_2k9Posted 4/4/2011 2:52:19 PM
This topic is AIDS.
---
Currently playing: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, MineCraft, Fallout 1 and 2, and Black Ops.
Gamertag: Python2k10. Feel free to hit me up!