Skyrim should have a prestige system.

#11Lazeo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 2:52:40 PM
I tried Akios, it appears I've underestimated the Skyrim board. You may have foiled me this time, but I will return!

*puff of smoke*
---
GT: Pair of Nines
Currently Playing: Fable 2
#12ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 4/4/2011 2:57:15 PM
Regular user? Bah! Might as well be a 15

Nothing to see here.
---
Some trolls can't be reasoned with by facts or logic. Some trolls just want to watch the boards burn
#13OnePolishGuyPosted 4/4/2011 3:09:49 PM
Lazeo posted...
I tried Akios, it appears I've underestimated the Skyrim board. You may have foiled me this time, but I will return!

*puff of smoke*

COD incorporated the prestige system to help ease the repetition of the game. people who max their rank would likely play COD less, being theres little more to do than shoot people.

Bethesda, however, fixes the repetition problem by letting you build your character at his own pace, branching the gameplay out to different play-styles the player can choose from. Any other play-styles u decide to adopt midway through the game are a lot harder to improve on if they arent your major skills. That means that players aspiring to be "godly" will take a big deal of time reaching that point. Instead of prestige, players can simply start a new game and choose a different set up. You were once a mage, how about an assassin or thief? If you were always sword-bound, try blunt weapons, or archery.

prestige system, i think, would be redundant. More people would just restart a game so they can choose a different skill set, rather than start over again from level one, but with a shiny set of armor...still following the same skills they chose from the get-go
---
"One minute youve got dead lice falling off your head, the next youre all over the board like ****ing Sea Biscuit!" ~Bad Santa
#14narratorwillPosted 4/4/2011 3:10:43 PM
after drinking a refreshing glass of coca cola, Lanzeo wonders how to annoy the people of this forum "of course!" he shouts to his colleagues, startling them.I will make a comparison of this game to COD."
#15Python_2k9Posted 4/4/2011 3:12:53 PM
After snorting an inhuman amount of cocaine, I begin to wonder how people could fall for this.
---
uTube-http://www.youtube.com/user/Dethcloxy?feature=mhum I have some "Let's Plays" up. Check 'em out!
GT: Python2k10. Feel free to hit me up!
#16Lazeo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 3:12:57 PM
*puff of smoke*
I am back! Rejuvenated by your serious reply.
But don't you think elder scrolls should be more like cod? It would make it so much better!
---
Astronaut Lazeo
#17Sniping_TurtlePosted 4/4/2011 3:18:24 PM
how Skyrim compares to CoD

Variety of weapons? Check.
Perks? Check.
Equipment? Check.
Weapon enhancements? Check.
Leveling? Check.

Then again, that can be said by comparing nearly any RPG to any recent FPS.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#18Lazeo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 3:20:56 PM
BUT WHERE'S THE TAC KNIFE OR MP5??? IF I KILL 25 DRAGONS I'D BETTER GET A GOD DAMNED NUKE!
---
Astronaut Lazeo
#19Sniping_TurtlePosted 4/4/2011 3:22:53 PM(edited)

BUT WHERE'S THE TAC KNIFE OR MP5??? IF I KILL 25 DRAGONS I'D BETTER GET A GOD DAMNED NUKE!

here's mehrune's razor. MP5 hasn't been invented in the timeline. It would be like asking where's the M16 in CoD2. Also, same with the nuke.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#20DrakoVongola1Posted 4/4/2011 3:23:44 PM
Lazeo posted...
I think everyone on this board would agree, the TES series would have been alot better if they started taking tips from Runescape early on.

Three people proved you wrong just before this post.

*Didn't bother with the rest of it, obvious troll thread is obvious*
---
I believe in Jesus.
Condemn the war, not the warrior.