Skyrim should have a prestige system.

#31Devils_AvacadoPosted 4/4/2011 4:24:20 PM
Lazeo you're really going to need to post these topics on a different account now.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#32GujinTheMedicPosted 4/4/2011 4:34:07 PM
God, I'm tired of this crap.

Go back to the Halo 2 Boards, kid >:(
---
He is the creator of the *Parks Car* topic, he is amazing! Here, he is... King!
http://www.youtube.com/user/GujinGod?feature=mhum
#33Lazeo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 5:19:00 PM
Devils_Avacado posted...
Lazeo you're really going to need to post these topics on a different account now.

Yeah I'm gonna retire from trolling and revert to usual discussion for a while. Maybe I'll keep my trolling contained on the Forza 3/GT5 boards.

Actually I guess I have to go back to the Halo 2 boards, cause whenever someone ends their statement with 'kid' I know they are much older and more mature than I, and anything they say I must comply to. Damn I was looking forward to starting a GT5/Mario Kart comparison thread, but the chief has spoken I guess. Like the stone faced idol with a warm heart in all those 80's teen movies. Condescending but caring, I resent his belittling me with the word 'kid' but deep down I know he knows what's best for me.
I may not show it all the time, but I REALLY am grateful for your guidance, GujinTheMedic, you're somewhat of a father figure to me.
---
Astronaut Lazeo
#34NightWolf022Posted 4/4/2011 5:27:46 PM
no to what you said. sorry. but maybe once you reach lv 60 (10 after 50 because you level youy really slow after lv 50) you could start over at lev 1 with the same skills and everything you previously had (even all the quest you completed) and the game gets harder.
(obvious demonsouls reference)
#35Robtcee13Posted 4/4/2011 6:25:02 PM
Maybe once you level up past level 256, they'll start you over at level 1.
Hurray heavily veiled programming joke
---
If you think my name is silly, you should call me either Rob or LaughingThesaurus.
No need for being strictly formal on a message board, right?
#36AusgillPosted 4/4/2011 7:52:08 PM
I'll explain my Eww No.

Well you can pretty much do whatever you want on COD. I hate COD games but used to like them and you can kill anyone with really anything so when you prestige you don't lose much, it's not a disadvantage.

If you have ever grinded a skill to 100 in oblivion (i did several) then you really don't want to do it again. I wouldn't see any need at all actually. And if you did and went back to level 1 or whatever you would be weak and puny again.

And also you mentioned runescape. Wasted so much of my life on that game, so glad i quit!
---
Gamertag = AusGill.
I'm the oldest I've ever been right now
#37nakonakonakoPosted 4/4/2011 10:41:52 PM
I agree with you Lazeo

I agree.
#38runner5676Posted 4/5/2011 11:49:33 AM
Let's keep these important topics at the top of the board where everyone can see them.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#39CubanCruzaderPosted 4/5/2011 11:56:13 AM

Bump

#40RoanarkPosted 4/5/2011 11:59:21 AM
My question..... Why?
If you've done everything you're now level one with no easy way to get higher.
And if you haven't there's still more to do so do so.
It makes sense on an online game but for an Elder Scrolls Game?
Just make a new file.