Skyrim should have a prestige system.

#51IssilidurPosted 4/5/2011 4:37:46 PM
You know what? High five, Lazeo, for proving that no matter how obvious a joke is, people WILL take anything on the internet as "SERIOS BIZNESS". I applaud you for superior lulz. Also, I don't think skyrim would have AK's those are still too advanced, maybe some of those "Mosin Nagant" bolt action rifles though, y'know from those world war one COD games. I hope they at least have borsht though. Cuz that's all my superior Russian lizard-man will eat. Da Svidanya, moi Druzia!
#52innthePosted 4/5/2011 4:49:33 PM
Lazeo posted...
BUT WHERE'S THE TAC KNIFE OR MP5??? IF I KILL 25 DRAGONS I'D BETTER GET A GOD DAMNED NUKE!

hey, I ALREADY TOLD YOU, i you want your nukes and your guns go play pokemon or some damn game like that!
#53AusgillPosted 4/5/2011 5:14:56 PM
Sigh, fell for the troll..
---
Gamertag = AusGill.
I'm the oldest I've ever been right now
#54collarbonePosted 4/5/2011 6:07:57 PM
the only things from cod i would want in this game are headshots for my bow
#55runner5676Posted 4/5/2011 6:33:44 PM
Apparently well aimed shots do more damage. I wouldn't expect everything is a one hit kill though.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#56Lazeo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2011 6:40:43 PM
runner5676 posted...
Tc trolls with several topics. Tc readily owns up to trolling in said topics. Tc completely avoids moderation.

What the heck are you using, some form of HTML optic camouflage?

You know the funniest thing? Is I've been moderated twice today, the first one was for making that post about "help with 3rd mages guild mission" Modded for "spoilers". Despite the fact I fabricated the mission, since the game hasn't been released yet. The second time, was for my serious thread asking if anyone plays Morrowind on 360 with backwards compatibilty "Off topic". Yet I make a 100+ post thread trolling violently and it remains untouched, as does this one with 50 or so posts.
---
Astronaut Lazeo
I'll swallow my karma before I swallow my pride.
#57akios88Posted 4/5/2011 6:43:21 PM
That's hilarious. Your only serious topics are the ones that the mods cracked down on and these hilarious troll topics are fine. I think it's because of the hilarity that ensues in your topics.
---
GT: TrustXBetrayal
#58Lazeo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2011 6:45:48 PM
Yeah they probably think "Let's see where these troll topics go, but we gotta get this bastard for something... TES 3 DISCUSSION ON A TES 5 BOARD?? NOT ON MY WATCH SUNSHINE!!!"
---
Astronaut Lazeo
I'll swallow my karma before I swallow my pride.
#59usmovers_02Posted 4/5/2011 6:52:53 PM
Lazeo posted...
runner5676 posted...
Tc trolls with several topics. Tc readily owns up to trolling in said topics. Tc completely avoids moderation.

What the heck are you using, some form of HTML optic camouflage?

You know the funniest thing? Is I've been moderated twice today, the first one was for making that post about "help with 3rd mages guild mission" Modded for "spoilers". Despite the fact I fabricated the mission, since the game hasn't been released yet. The second time, was for my serious thread asking if anyone plays Morrowind on 360 with backwards compatibilty "Off topic". Yet I make a 100+ post thread trolling violently and it remains untouched, as does this one with 50 or so posts.

You, sir, just won the internetz in my eyes. All your posts are officially funny.
---
You have a strong heart; no fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child. -Neytiri
Learnnavi.org. An even better forum than this one!!
#60innthePosted 4/6/2011 8:02:55 AM
you jost dont get it do you?!IT WONT HAVE A PRESTIGE SYSTEM OR NUKES. go play pokemon!!