Skyrim should have a prestige system.

#61Diced212Posted 4/6/2011 7:06:04 AM
hahaNO
---
GT: Diced 101 - Feel free to add.
Two appeltini's governor!
#62blade6321Posted 4/6/2011 7:47:48 AM
Lazeo posted...
Yeah they probably think "Let's see where these troll topics go, but we gotta get this bastard for something... TES 3 DISCUSSION ON A TES 5 BOARD?? NOT ON MY WATCH SUNSHINE!!!"

xD It's like the psychic guards on Oblivion...

"WHAT!? A SPOON!? KILL THE *******!"
---
Loyal Crabdom Ambassador.
"Such brave men and women / The Mudcrabs who have fallen"
#63couchtater12345Posted 4/6/2011 10:47:25 AM(edited)
Lazeo posted...
Like when once you level something to 100 you can reset it for prestige and maybe get better perks or some cool armour. sorta like the prestige in COD or Dungeoneering on runescape, that would be so cool. Is there a way to contact the devs and tell them ideas and stuff?

This is not COD. You do not "prestige" in the Elder Scrolls. How the f*** would that even make sense?

Oh and btw. Above poster LOL!! XD
---
I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
#64red_gundamPosted 4/6/2011 6:17:00 PM(edited)
Umm tc take this *Hands TC a coupon for free brain removal with "glen beck" wrote on it* you need this more then glen beck

edit

Lazeo posted...
Why eww no? bethesda should really be taking things from really great games like cod and runescape, it'll make their games better in the end.

Wow if there are great games to you, you need to rethink gaming.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/blazeofmerc
go there for my playthroughs, current game: Saints row 2-on hold
#65Lazeo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 10:41:02 PM
You guys are so silly. Silly salamanders, the pair of you.
---
Astronaut Lazeo
I'll swallow my karma before I swallow my pride.
#66usmovers_02Posted 4/7/2011 6:45:23 PM
Lazeo posted...
You guys are so silly. Silly salamanders, the pair of you.

I lol at all the people taking you seriously, which included me for a short while.
---
You have a strong heart; no fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child. -Neytiri
Learnnavi.org. An even better forum than this one!!
#67spillmilkPosted 4/7/2011 7:04:54 PM
it would only matter when you play to much like cod players
---
feeling bad is just as contagious as feeling good, two sides of the same coin
#68GodSpark127Posted 4/7/2011 7:08:24 PM
Lazeo posted...
Yeah they probably think "Let's see where these troll topics go, but we gotta get this bastard for something... TES 3 DISCUSSION ON A TES 5 BOARD?? NOT ON MY WATCH SUNSHINE!!!"

Oh god... my nose... the soda... it burns...

Seriously, it amazes me how much that s*** actually hurts. Anywho, time for a story...

I will always respect the shopkeepers of Morrowind, those people are some of the most hardcore, badass, and devoted mother ****ers in existance. I was watching my brother play years ago, and he decided to steal a rare book from a bookstore. Now, he was one scary looking dude; full daedric armor, all enchanted and shiny. Yet the store owner (a female Dunmer) fearlessly charged him screaming "NOW YOU DIE THEIF!!!"

On a whim, my brother decided to kill her with some throwing stars he had. Now, this is where things get ****ing intense. As he hit her with the ninja stars, she began to throw some back. Yes, that's right, she was pulling them from her body, and throwing them back at him. Think about that for a second... yeah, that is one tough momma.

After being hit with about a dozen of his own stars, he stopped attacking. He was so awestruck by her display, that he put the book back, and left her in peace.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.