Cold Blooded Argonian Scum!!!

#1The_OnionKnightPosted 4/6/2011 10:48:50 PM

"We should have acted - they're already here..." - Skyrim Prophet warning about the spread of the cold bloods

Yes the Argonian scum must be purged! They are ill mannered scavengers, who steal in the light of day driven mad by their drive for skooma. These "Scale Backs" - that's right I said it! Scale backs need to be taught a lesson that their kinds antics will NOT be tolerated! Here are some advice about these abominations:

- They are cold blooded: They steal your warmth and the sun's, depriving comfort and plant growth. Your heating bills will RISE!!

- They can become invisible: They steal your possessions! You didn't forget where the silverware is that Invisible Argonian took IT!!

- They have a tail: They take up more space and have no consideration for others when they wave it about.

- They are scaly beasts: Reptilic scales cover their bodies, so if they brush pass you, you will get skin burn!

- They are evil: NO EXPLANATION NEEDED!

Stop the Evil - Stop the Argonians!!

#2capnovanPosted 4/6/2011 11:15:43 PM
Huzzzzzaahhh!
---
You can take my karma, but you'll never take...MY FREEDOM!!!!!!
GT: Capnovan
#3runner5676Posted 4/6/2011 11:48:57 PM
But sir, their children are immune to our weapons and magicks!
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#4red_gundamPosted 4/7/2011 4:04:43 PM
The_OnionKnight posted...
"We should have acted - they're already here..." - Skyrim Prophet warning about the spread of the cold bloodsYes the Argonian scum must be purged! They are ill mannered scavengers, who steal in the light of day driven mad by their drive for skooma. These "Scale Backs" - that's right I said it! Scale backs need to be taught a lesson that their kinds antics will NOT be tolerated! Here are some advice about these abominations:- They are cold blooded: They steal your warmth and the sun's, depriving comfort and plant growth. Your heating bills will RISE!!- They can become invisible: They steal your possessions! You didn't forget where the silverware is that Invisible Argonian took IT!!- They have a tail: They take up more space and have no consideration for others when they wave it about.- They are scaly beasts: Reptilic scales cover their bodies, so if they brush pass you, you will get skin burn!- They are evil: NO EXPLANATION NEEDED!Stop the Evil - Stop the Argonians!!

Errr skooma is kajeet if i recall correctly...
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/blazeofmerc
go there for my playthroughs, current game: Saints row 2-on hold
#5The_OnionKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2011 4:14:44 PM

red gundam posted...

Dear Sir, I assure you that such reports are non other than Argonian propaganda. Khajit's are a race of peaceful fun loving beings that could do you no harm. But the Argonian's are the threat to the empire- no the world and should be stopped please concentrate on this matter for it is of grave importance.

#6Nowe242Posted 4/7/2011 4:15:06 PM
I know how we can stop them!

Drain all the water!
---
I like to think I'm Elite, but I'm not that good.
You see, what they find left of me, they find in Dick Soup Can!
#7red_gundamPosted 4/7/2011 4:20:57 PM

red gundam posted...

Dear Sir, I assure you that such reports are non other than Argonian propaganda. Khajit's are a race of peaceful fun loving beings that could do you no harm. But the Argonian's are the threat to the empire- no the world and should be stopped please concentrate on this matter for it is of grave importance.

I remind you Dear director you were given one AI but these reports clearly depict multiple AI in the field, also kajeet would sooner stab you in the back then a argionaon would
---
#8JackSwiftShotPosted 4/7/2011 5:57:55 PM
red gundam posted...

red gundam posted...

I remind you Dear director you were given one AI but these reports clearly depict multiple AI in the field, also kajeet would sooner stab you in the back then a argionaon would

I do recall the kajeet (dammit now you got me to spell that way!) being so likely to backstab you that there was a book written by a kajeet detailing how much backstabbing was part of their culture (as well as lustiness, lying, theiving, dirty fighting, and extremely loose morals). I for one consider all of these beast races as... Well... Um... Beasts! And thus completely uncivilized with absolutly nothing positive of them (heck we know the daedra lord of the Orcs is literrally excrement... Or bile I'm not sure which it was again)
#9The_OnionKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2011 6:07:13 PM

Alright!! Alright!! - We'll deal with the Khajit AFTER the Argonian Scum OKAY!

Now plans people we need a plan to deal a blow to the Argonians!

#10red_gundamPosted 4/7/2011 6:12:31 PM(edited)
Alright!! Alright!! - We'll deal with the Khajit AFTER the Argonian Scum OKAY!Now plans people we need a plan to deal a blow to the Argonians!

First we deal with:

The orcs
wood elfs
High elfs
Imps

Plus if we kill the lizards there is no cure for being a vamp.
---