A date between the Fist and the Face...

#1The_OnionKnightPosted 4/7/2011 6:03:06 PM

Sometimes hitting someone with a sword just doesn't emphasise "I hate you".

Sometimes hitting someone with a spell will kill but doesn't "punish".

You need to add leverage to your argument but you don't have a good point.

Well ladies and gentlemen this is all solved with the old and faithful fist.

So who would you hit in Skyrim with an unrestrained face arranger? and Why?(what did they do to good o'l you?) What special moves do you hope to employ (kicks and grabs are allowable).

Me? I wish to hit the first douche that tells me to save the world after I get out/during prison Why? Why NOT! I also hope I will be able to do an "Enter the Dragon Kick" to someone's face - hopefully I can see it clearly in first person.

#2JackSwiftShotPosted 4/7/2011 6:12:48 PM
Well I would go to punch the new annoying wood elf that now plagues the elder scrolls series (morrowind had fargoth oblivion had adoring fan) so I believe I don't need to give the reason. I'd start with a kick in the balls to finally end this repopulation as these wood elves can never flippin die, and then punch the gut, the chest, and uppercut him in he chin to hopefully get him on the floor. Finally a strangle to *hopefully* finish him off.
#3RUNNERSHIGHPosted 4/7/2011 11:37:35 PM
I hit the majority of things. Most of my characters are always barehand-ers
---
"Id rather DIE than go to Heaven." ~William Murderface
#4collarbonePosted 4/7/2011 11:45:54 PM
i want to be able to headbutt someone 'til my screen turns red. a grab move that allows me to throw people off cliffs would be great as well
#5AusgillPosted 4/8/2011 12:01:47 AM
The first tree i see.
---
Gamertag = AusGill.
I'm the oldest I've ever been right now
#6ronnetPosted 4/8/2011 12:17:14 AM

JackSwiftShot posted...
Well I would go to punch the new annoying wood elf that now plagues the elder scrolls series (morrowind had fargoth oblivion had adoring fan) so I believe I don't need to give the reason. I'd start with a kick in the balls to finally end this repopulation as these wood elves can never flippin die, and then punch the gut, the chest, and uppercut him in he chin to hopefully get him on the floor. Finally a strangle to *hopefully* finish him off.

You should be able to grab a wood elf, hold him over your head and throw him off a cliff.

#7runner5676Posted 4/8/2011 12:27:20 AM
I'd like to punch the first dragon I see, just for comedy reasons.

There should definitely be a non lethal way of using unarmed to hit annoying people though. It was fun in RDR to smack random people, even though they weren' t annoying, and for some baffling reason the fight would just never end. But still fun.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart