Pets in Skyrim

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
In the screenshot entitled riverwood on the skyrim homepage(also seen in the official trailer) there is a man in the background with a dog this made me wonder whether you can get pets like hunting dogs or wolves. Does anyone know if there is information on this. I would love to have a team of snow dogs that pull me through the snow on a sledge.
5 years ago#2
Like in the Isle when you get that flesh hound that followed you everywhere?

ah Fleshy McBoneface I miss you :'(
5 years ago#3
Yes but more variation would be nice and being able to buy new ones from a pet shop like horses in oblivion
5 years ago#4
I loved having dogmeat in Fallout. Maybe like you said more variation would be nice.
Go ahead moderators, delete this post.
5 years ago#5
I would love a pet. Also I would like to train it so it won't growl and mess up my sneaking.
I had a signature for like 10 minutes, but then I got bored of it...
The Official G-Scythe of every Gamefaqs board.
5 years ago#6

is it too much to ask for a pet grizzley?

5 years ago#7
I want a Khajit-on-a-leash that I can sick on people (or make it do its business on my enemies' lawns when they aren't looking because they mouthed off at me).
No matter your opinion on Balance vs. "don't like it, don't use it", it seems that ES is moving towards balance. So I get the last laugh.
5 years ago#8
lenmutt posted...
Like in the Isle when you get that flesh hound that followed you everywhere?

ah Fleshy McBoneface I miss you :'(

WHAT!? I never got a flesh hound :( how did that happen?
--
"Well, says No-Bark, we got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon." - No-Bark <3
5 years ago#9
yes variation and lets be able to keep therm places while on dangerous quest
5 years ago#10

I usually end up killing Dogmeat and his puppies for sport, so perhaps a dragon would be a nice change.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived