More fun mini games plz

#1The_OnionKnightPosted 5/3/2011 6:45:16 PM

We can chop wood, mine minerals, fish? and others I'm sure but we need FUN mini games:

My suggestion:

- Tavern Hero: go to the tavern and beat the local record!

- Man/Elf/beastman vs Wild: With only a rusty knife and peasant clothing your dropped into a remote location for a week can you survive? Places get harder with progress e.g. dragon lair during mating season...

- Streaker King: Expose yourself to the crowd and to the elements and see how many you can "incite" before getting caught!

- The sandman: See how many people you can strip naked when their asleep ...old people not exempted

Add your own

#2newNAPOLEANPosted 5/3/2011 6:51:00 PM

in that new vid i think they said that there wouldnt be too many mini-games

#3Lagwagon17Posted 5/3/2011 6:54:00 PM
I don't think this game would be one for mini-games since it's relatively serious. That being said a few could work (like the arena type deal) and could actually be pretty fun.
---
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/544/poo7yd.jpg
Sexist Batman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeHUQAnzpF0
#4The_OnionKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2011 6:54:48 PM

newNAPOLEAN posted...

in that new vid i think they said that there wouldnt be too many mini-games

Daaaww but I want MY mini games in there...Who doesn't want to break into peoples homes and strip people naked while their asleep?

#5Redd_WhitePosted 5/4/2011 5:49:17 AM
"- The sandman: See how many people you can strip naked when their asleep ...old people not exempted"

That...would be so great. Just imagine monthly contests at the thieves guild : in one night each member has to strip as many people as possible (with bonus points if after that you dress each naked people with clothes for the opposite sex), with of course scripted reactions from people who find themselves suddenly naked (like running around, panicked, looking for their clothes, and being arrested by the guards for indecent assault).
#6lil55dudePosted 5/4/2011 11:27:50 AM
This is an excellent, high class, well thought out idea. Why this has not yet been implemented in previous games is beyond me. This man deserves some sort of medal.
---
-l''''\l'''''l-(''''(-/'''''''/\__\-l'''''l/'''''/-
-l,,,l\,,,l-),,,)-\,,,,,\/,,,,/-l,,,,l\,,,\-
#7Redd_WhitePosted 5/4/2011 11:37:35 AM
Riiiight, because if some poster a few years back would have said "what about a mission where you must mess up a house", you would obviously have found it great.
#8usmovers_02Posted 5/4/2011 11:50:24 AM
They've already said that those aren't mini games. In one way or another, those tasks will actually be incorporated into the game world unlike Fable II
---
You have a strong heart; no fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child. -Neytiri
The potato is a lie.
#9RavensRules69Posted 5/4/2011 12:04:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10The_OnionKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2011 10:51:04 PM

Come on people I need your ideas too!