More fun mini games plz

#11xKillaPandaxPosted 5/5/2011 12:14:39 AM
thoes ideas sound more like achievements
---
WoW
#12runner5676Posted 5/5/2011 12:29:30 AM
newNAPOLEAN posted...
in that new vid i think they said that there wouldnt be too many mini-games

I think actually he said that none of the jobs are minigames, there is just an animation to accompany menu choices now.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart
#13StaticnovaPosted 5/5/2011 12:29:43 AM

- Man/Elf/beastman vs Wild: With only a rusty knife and peasant clothing your dropped into a remote location for a week can you survive? Places get harder with progress e.g. dragon lair during mating season...

Actually, I quite like this. A sort of challenge in which you're equipped with very basic gear and thrown into a random area away from NPCs. Perhaps you would have to get from one place to another over the course of a week or something, and the trek would obviously span across wilderness areas.

Having only basic gear like a dagger would mean that you could pick and choose what to kill and what to avoid in the wilderness. For example, when you need to eat, killing minor creatures could act as a food supply. You could campfire it up. More difficult creatures are better avoided.

Maybe some creatures rest at night and others roam at night. You'd have to plan at what times to set off again after sleeping, and decide when and where to stop again. 'Course, you'd have a sleep stat that will force you to stop and set up camp when you get too tired.

Thinking about it, you could impose this sort of challenge upon yourself without an actual, official challenege. Equip yourself with basic stuff and pick a start point and end point, with a week to get from point A to point B.
---
"I'll be there just to watch you fall."
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser (say you're from GFAQs)
#14doraemonllh1989Posted 5/5/2011 1:30:57 AM
fishing perhaprs?since theres river in skyrim and theres cooking,maybe when u caught a certain or certain amount of fish theres reward for it?
---
AMD phenomx4 9650| 9800gt 1 gig ddr3 | Corsair TwinX 2 gig ram ddr2 800mhz | ASUS M2N-E
#15themagicpainmanPosted 5/5/2011 3:38:50 AM
fishing perhaprs?since theres river in skyrim and theres cooking,maybe when u caught a certain or certain amount of fish theres reward for it?

When they were talking about meats, they DID mention cooked AND raw salmon... So perhaps we really can fish?
---
Greetings and Bienvenue!
Saying you want flintlocks automatically translates to "I hate The Elder Scrolls." - slothica
#16doraemonllh1989Posted 5/5/2011 4:23:21 AM
i hope so,i mean river is part of major environment in elder scroll series,would be dumb if theres no fishing,besides different fish and other sea creature would make the river look interesting
---
AMD phenomx4 9650| 9800gt 1 gig ddr3 | Corsair TwinX 2 gig ram ddr2 800mhz | ASUS M2N-E