I'm glad there are city walls

#1AustendudePosted 5/4/2011 11:42:53 AM
Now an important character or merchant won't be found dead in a land far-far away because some stupid bear walked into the city and chased the villager to death.
This happend to me in Fallout:NV recently... I was walking near the Helios 1 factory and saw Boone's guard buddy get owned by 8 radiscorpians. For those who don't know where Helios 1 is, it is like across the map from the village that guy lived in.
#2estonPosted 5/4/2011 11:43:46 AM
Plus it will keep out those ****ing Mongolians
---
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/estonc/grizzly_bear_chairs_2.jpg
#3usmovers_02Posted 5/4/2011 11:44:09 AM
Or they could have just remove spawns near cities...
---
You have a strong heart; no fear. But stupid! Ignorant like a child. -Neytiri
The potato is a lie.
#4Redd_WhitePosted 5/4/2011 11:46:04 AM
I think the quests givers are immortal anyway...
#5Austendude(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2011 11:47:57 AM
^ Crearures in Skyrim have minds of their own and will like to wander around the world. But they're too supid to get passed walls..
Just think about it people, no one wants their favorite weapon merchant to be killed because a mudcrab snipped him in his sleep.
#6SooperUnknownPosted 5/4/2011 11:51:18 AM
I AGREE WITH THIS TOPIC
---
By superhuman effort, you can avoid slipping backwards for a while. But one day you'll lose a step, or drop a beat, or miss a detail and you'll be gone forever.
#7ScumGoatPosted 5/4/2011 11:54:31 AM
City walls are great when it's needed for immersion. Camps, etc would be hilarious if they were massive.
---
GT: ScumGoat
#8ScumGoatPosted 5/4/2011 11:55:33 AM
Scratch that... CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
---
GT: ScumGoat
"He turned up dead. I guess someone finally got tired of his crazy behaviour" - Captain Dion
#9StaticnovaPosted 5/4/2011 12:28:15 PM
Eh? HELIOS One isn't that far from Novac at all.

But, I agree. The walls would be good for keeping in all the important things and keeping out all the troublesome things. Plus, I don't really give a crap about a couple loading screens or not being able to float.
---
"I'll be there just to watch you fall."
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser (say you're from GFAQs)
#10MRoberts88Posted 5/4/2011 12:49:51 PM
Walls make the town look more impressive, and add to the landscape, as well as keeping important questgivers alive.
---
Commence ta jigglin'- Jigglebilly
Leader of the Highwayman Faction