Judas Priest confirmed for soundtrack!

#1Deku20Posted 5/4/2011 3:05:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPISPTw4ctE

Check it out! I can't believe Tod Howard is going to be their third guitarist! Skyrim is going to be awesome!

#2Deku20(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2011 3:17:13 PM

:twisted:

#3my_name_is_EdPosted 5/4/2011 3:43:33 PM
**** YEAH! JUDAS PRIEST!
---
Not changing sig untill "Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny" by Bloodhound Gang is added to RB/GH.Started 09/08/09
Proud Member of IRDC
#4Deku20(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2011 4:08:46 PM

Well, I might as well have fun before the mods take it down... Heres a man having a philosophical discussion with a sweet potato:

A man walked into a bar, deeply depressed and in search for some meaning. Feeling a growing pain in his stomach, he asked the bartender for the cheapest meal he could give. In front of the man was laid a sickly looking sweet potato.

The man then sparked a bit of a conversation with the potato, which while it may seem impossible to an ordinary man is quite normal when you're as depressed and as hungry as he.

"Where did you come from?" Asked the man, still too sad to eat and yet too awake to stay quiet.

"A farm" Answered the potato.

The man began to sob.

"How similar we are. You, a potato, born to be devoured by men, and I, a man, born to be devoured by worms."

The potato shrugged.

"Eh, its not so bad. We all get eaten eventually. I've lived a good life. Met a good potato-girl who became my potato-wife, had a couple of taters."

"But," Said the man, "Don't you have regrets? I for one have lived my whole life in a mad scramble to extend my life. A cyclical dance of pointlessness."

"No," Said the potato, taking a drink from the mans glass of water, "I have no regrets. If I had built a tower, it would have fallen. If I had built a name, it would have been forgotten. I did what made me happy, and whatever I get in death is exactly what I deserve."

The man shook his head.

"No no, you've got it all wrong. I want to be important! I want to achieve! I want people to remember me!"

The potato smiled.

"You are, in your unimportance, important. Its because of the ant drones that the queen has any importance or means of survival at all. Contextually in society, you are, in your seemingly pointless life, the very essence of collective importance. Because of the boring people in society, we have the exciting people! Without the boring, then we'd all be exciting, which would become the new social norm. Therefore, because it would become common-place, it would in effect become the new "boring" of society, while the original boring would, in their rarety, become the new "exciting". You may think that the celebrities that lounge around lazily are the most important of people, but it is by your hard-work that they exist at all."

The man shook his head.

"I don't understand..."

The potato smiled again.

"Its simple. Society has social castes. Therefore, because of the existence of a lower caste, aka your caste, there exists an upper caste. Because of the "unimportant" men and women who work all day every day, we have the "important" achievers who are considered "rare". And remember, without the "common" there is no "rare". Contextually, you give them their very purpose of existence. You need each other, and therefore are of equal importance."

The man began to smile.

"So who... What, are you?"

The potato thought for a moment.

"You kill me, eat me, and I extend your life. I am food. I am a sacrifice."

The mans smile shrunk.

"But what are you? You're a living thing- You feel pain, you can communicate, you have a will to survive... What seperates you from me, a man? What are you?"

The sweet potato shrugged.

"I yam what I yam."

#5my_name_is_EdPosted 5/4/2011 4:13:05 PM
....Lol.
---
Not changing sig untill "Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny" by Bloodhound Gang is added to RB/GH.Started 09/08/09
Proud Member of IRDC
#6Deku20(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2011 4:20:25 PM

Oh, whoops. I thought I was alone in here. You know how we all do... Strange things... When we're alone.

#7Deku20(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2011 4:37:07 PM

This is the largest font. Making a speeling mistake would be very embarsing.

#8my_name_is_EdPosted 5/4/2011 4:37:53 PM
Looks like the same small font to me.
---
Proud Member of IRDC
#9Deku20(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2011 4:39:51 PM

Thats what makes it so special. It only works on Gamespot. Like an invisible ink pen, if only pissed off moderaters could see it, and all it could write was "lolwut"

#10my_name_is_EdPosted 5/4/2011 4:43:20 PM
Lol gamespot.
---
Proud Member of IRDC