Hair sticking through clothing

#11heartlessprinnyPosted 5/6/2011 9:54:28 PM
ALBELtheWICKED posted...
Another HUGE clipping issue in Oblivion was a problem with Argonians and Khajiit. The tails. Strap a Claymore to your back and walk. The sword passes back and forth through the tail repeatedly.

Not to mention that the tail was going through the pants/skirt/robe to begin with.
---
Games I'm looking forward to: Skyrim,The Last Guardian, Zelda Skyward Sword, Uncharted 3, inFAMOUS 2, Dark Souls, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
#12ALBELtheWICKED(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2011 9:59:46 PM

heartlessprinny posted...

Not to mention that the tail was going through the pants/skirt/robe to begin with.
---
Games I'm looking forward to: Skyrim,The Last Guardian, Zelda Skyward Sword, Uncharted 3, inFAMOUS 2, Dark Souls, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Well it looked enough like there was a hole in the clothing or something. It looked right as far as I was concerned. In terms of clothing, though, hair bothered me more. It really limited options.

#13lenmuttPosted 5/6/2011 10:10:34 PM
not really a clipping issue but I hadn't notice till my first argonian male ( Licks-His-Blade)

but I gave him the longest horns I could and but a mithril helmet on and they just sorta go bye bye. something that bugged me
#14heartlessprinnyPosted 5/6/2011 10:37:52 PM(edited)
lenmutt posted...
not really a clipping issue but I hadn't notice till my first argonian male ( Licks-His-Blade)

but I gave him the longest horns I could and but a mithril helmet on and they just sorta go bye bye. something that bugged me

Yeah I had an Argonian with the ram like horns in Morrowind, and when i put on a helmet the horns just disappeared.
---
#15jonybeans13Posted 5/7/2011 4:19:14 PM
ALBELtheWICKED posted...

jonybeans13 posted...

when watching the trailer when he's walking through the town his arm go's through the side of his armor it bugs the hell outta me every time---Im not gonna fight you....Im gonna kick you're assXBL GT > Jony Beans - PSN GT > JonyBeans

I went back and watched the trailer and replayed several parts and I couldn't see anything like that.

it wasnt the trailer my bad. it was another video. i cant find it rite now but in this. http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/18/skyrim-preview/ The third picture down his arm is going through his armor.
---
Im not gonna fight you....Im gonna kick you're ass
XBL GT > Jony Beans - PSN GT > JonyBeans
#16Devils_AvacadoPosted 5/7/2011 4:33:38 PM
This is all the games I just think that a major problem for Bethesda. Namco is also very good in physics and clothing clipping will occur from time to time the organization.
---
My English is still learning. If you see any mistakes please feel free to correct them.
#17eggy32Posted 5/7/2011 5:14:28 PM
jonybeans13 posted...
ALBELtheWICKED posted...

jonybeans13 posted...

when watching the trailer when he's walking through the town his arm go's through the side of his armor it bugs the hell outta me every time---Im not gonna fight you....Im gonna kick you're assXBL GT > Jony Beans - PSN GT > JonyBeans

I went back and watched the trailer and replayed several parts and I couldn't see anything like that.

it wasnt the trailer my bad. it was another video. i cant find it rite now but in this. http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/18/skyrim-preview/ The third picture down his arm is going through his armor.

You mean the one with the Khajiit? Are you sure tht armor doesn't just have fur in between the metal parts? That's what it always looked like to me.
---
Something better needs to be here.
#18ALBELtheWICKED(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2011 5:20:10 PM

eggy32 posted...

You mean the one with the Khajiit? Are you sure tht armor doesn't just have fur in between the metal parts? That's what it always looked like to me.
---

Looks like he meant this.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2011/04/riverwood01.jpg

You can see his arm going through the armor. Maybe they'll fix it by the time it comes out. Could always just wear something else, though.

#19jonybeans13Posted 5/7/2011 5:20:59 PM
in the pic where the dude is walkin through the town. theres a guy with a dog ahead of him and a woman on a porch. the dudes right arm is going through his armor.
---
Im not gonna fight you....Im gonna kick you're ass
XBL GT > Jony Beans - PSN GT > JonyBeans
#20eggy32Posted 5/7/2011 5:26:10 PM

eggy32 posted...

---

Looks like he meant this.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2011/04/riverwood01.jpg

You can see his arm going through the armor. Maybe they'll fix it by the time it comes out. Could always just wear something else, though.

I see, I've never noticed that before.
---