I'm guessing Goldbrand could be an important part of skyrim (small ES4 spoiler)

#1bretonftwPosted 5/6/2011 2:00:52 PM
"Thieves tell tales about its golden make and how it was actually forged by ancient dragons of the North. Their tales claim that it was given to a great knight who was sworn to protect the dragons"

there could be a small possibility of dragon fanatics trying to aid them, but i'm almost sure skyrim will have something big for Goldbrand.

And if you remember, in ES4, they had the Boethiah shrine giving out goldbrand up north, in the snowy mountains. maybe they were hinting at dragons and skyrim all along?
---
Loyal High General of the Crabdom, leader of the Shadowcrab division.
"Fear and respect mudcrabs and the Crabdom shall not harm you" - Kynareth.
#2TheFifthPersonPosted 5/6/2011 2:01:23 PM
No.
---
Co-head of the Crabdom Elders. "My sister came out while I was doing it... I thought she was asleep ya know?"- Jemoore
I shot J.R! (original, I know)
#3rivve_Posted 5/6/2011 2:04:05 PM
Nope.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dethcloxy Awesome new LP'er, check him out for hilarious playthroughs!
#4bretonftw(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2011 2:04:52 PM
why no?
---
Loyal High General of the Crabdom, leader of the Shadowcrab division.
"Fear and respect mudcrabs and the Crabdom shall not harm you" - Kynareth.
#5TheFifthPersonPosted 5/6/2011 2:05:28 PM
Because it was you who said it.
---
Co-head of the Crabdom Elders. "My sister came out while I was doing it... I thought she was asleep ya know?"- Jemoore
#6Python_2k9Posted 5/6/2011 2:06:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7TheFifthPersonPosted 5/6/2011 2:07:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8SooperUnknownPosted 5/6/2011 2:08:53 PM
lol Boethia
---
By superhuman effort, you can avoid slipping backwards for a while. But one day you'll lose a step, or drop a beat, or miss a detail and you'll be gone forever.
#9TheFifthPersonPosted 5/6/2011 2:10:42 PM
Hey Soop! :D
---
#10SooperUnknownPosted 5/6/2011 2:11:37 PM
Hey jr :D
---
By superhuman effort, you can avoid slipping backwards for a while. But one day you'll lose a step, or drop a beat, or miss a detail and you'll be gone forever.