Average lifespan of the races

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Average lifespan of the races
5 years ago#1
How long do you think each race lives(on average)? And I don't mean the ones that are killed through various means, i'm talking about the ones who die of old age. How long do you think they last?
Madness? THIS IS SKYRIM!!!(kicks dragon into pit of death)
5 years ago#2

Don't know about "normal" life spans but it gets tricky because some on the rarest occasion turn into Aedra's like Septim and Aedras I think are eternal...

5 years ago#3
Some Telvanni from morrowind from what I remember were able to live for thousands of years. Thats about all that I know of aging.
Knight-Commander of the Tribunal
Total Bosmer killed: 5
5 years ago#4
dark/high elves I believe have very very long lives depending on their occupation. I don't know aboutany other races though.....
"I mean, if I killed George Bush that wouldn't make portals to Iraq appear in my front yard." -Massany7 on Oblivion
5 years ago#5
Redguards live an average of 20 years cause thier poor.
'whats the difference between publishing and developing? Not much I'd say.' - bronze4v4pro
5 years ago#6

If you cut a Bosmer in half and count the rings you can tell how old it was.

5 years ago#7
Argonians live tooooo long. Had to be said, I apologize.
GT: Wise Birthgiver
5 years ago#8
I always figured the human races had average human life span, elves at least a couple centuries, argonians somewhere between human and elf pegs slightly below human, and khajit relatively short lifespan like only a few decades, then again this is all complete guessing on my part.

Also if I remember correctly the member of house Telvanni lived so long because of magic.
5 years ago#9

I always figured Argonians might have the potential to have very long life spans since some reptiles like tortoises can live so damn long.

5 years ago#10
I know there are more than a handful of characters in Morrowind that are elves and over a couple centuries old.
"Damn straight. I don't care what my relation is to that woman, I'd bang her six ways from Sunday. And six ways UNTIL Sunday." - Blue Dragmire
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Average lifespan of the races

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived