Average lifespan of the races

#1thanoswizardPosted 5/19/2011 6:13:10 PM
How long do you think each race lives(on average)? And I don't mean the ones that are killed through various means, i'm talking about the ones who die of old age. How long do you think they last?
---
Madness? THIS IS SKYRIM!!!(kicks dragon into pit of death)
#2The_OnionKnightPosted 5/19/2011 6:16:08 PM

Don't know about "normal" life spans but it gets tricky because some on the rarest occasion turn into Aedra's like Septim and Aedras I think are eternal...

#3mrzacharyPosted 5/19/2011 6:19:37 PM
Some Telvanni from morrowind from what I remember were able to live for thousands of years. Thats about all that I know of aging.
---
Knight-Commander of the Tribunal
Total Bosmer killed: 5
#4kyboticaPosted 5/19/2011 6:21:35 PM
dark/high elves I believe have very very long lives depending on their occupation. I don't know aboutany other races though.....
---
"I mean, if I killed George Bush that wouldn't make portals to Iraq appear in my front yard." -Massany7 on Oblivion
#5superhappybombPosted 5/19/2011 6:24:26 PM
Redguards live an average of 20 years cause thier poor.
---
'whats the difference between publishing and developing? Not much I'd say.' - bronze4v4pro
#6ALBELtheWICKEDPosted 5/19/2011 6:37:33 PM

If you cut a Bosmer in half and count the rings you can tell how old it was.

#7lord_abortionPosted 5/19/2011 6:57:10 PM
Argonians live tooooo long. Had to be said, I apologize.
---
GT: Wise Birthgiver
#8anluanPosted 5/19/2011 7:04:03 PM
I always figured the human races had average human life span, elves at least a couple centuries, argonians somewhere between human and elf pegs slightly below human, and khajit relatively short lifespan like only a few decades, then again this is all complete guessing on my part.

Also if I remember correctly the member of house Telvanni lived so long because of magic.
#9ALBELtheWICKEDPosted 5/19/2011 7:34:13 PM

I always figured Argonians might have the potential to have very long life spans since some reptiles like tortoises can live so damn long.

#10rckgamerzPosted 5/19/2011 7:35:03 PM
I know there are more than a handful of characters in Morrowind that are elves and over a couple centuries old.
---
"Damn straight. I don't care what my relation is to that woman, I'd bang her six ways from Sunday. And six ways UNTIL Sunday." - Blue Dragmire