Skyrim: Jail types

#1Jorge-052Posted 5/22/2011 11:51:35 AM
Normal jails: Assaults and stealing non valuble things Survival jails: Murders assault a king or queen joining a illegal guild and getting introuble for it Arena jail: Fight others to break out
Death sentence: Game over.
Post your own jail ideas and why would you end up in one for
#2AggrosaurPosted 5/22/2011 11:55:55 AM
That post was so badly written that my soul hurts, but...

I want a scripted quest sort of like the Bloated Float in Oblivion, where when you get put in jail and sleep in a bed, you wake up to find the jail was taken over by bandits trying to free one of their friends.

Also it would be cool if you wake up and the entire town was taken over by zombies. This one is just wishful thinking though.
---
http://skyrimchat.proboards.com/ for my Skyrim short stories and message board.
Gamertag- xNJDx Dovahkiin
#3Jorge-052(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2011 11:58:52 AM
Well my soul hurts from your zombie attacking a city thing. Plus im trying to post ideas cause i aint buying Battlefield three MW3 and skyrim at same time bro
#4Joe_CobbsPosted 5/22/2011 12:05:30 PM
Jorge-052 posted...
Plus im trying to post ideas cause i aint buying Battlefield three MW3 and skyrim at same time bro

Just get BF3 and Skyrim, no need for MW3. But back on subject, I'd like to see something like the movie Undisputed where you get sent to a jail with corrupt guards that make you fight for their amusement. Then you get team up with some other inmates and kill the guards and make a jail break.
#5Jorge-052(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2011 12:09:14 PM
Thats what i ment by survival... but it's a very long breakout
#6666Mayhem999Posted 5/22/2011 2:41:58 PM
Evil Jail: You commit serious crimes like rape, or molestation, and you get it back, but in a more evil harsher way by a giant orc named bulgrog, and a nord named sven
---
"Its not by death, but by life, that death kills life". - Nocturno Culto
#7the_undead_twigPosted 5/22/2011 3:57:29 PM
I like the idea of the jail types depending on the crime. If I had to put my own spin on it, though, I'd have different jail types depending on where you were arrested.

Plus, as something to do on the side, once you're in jail you can either A: skip jail time by sleeping in the bed and taking a decrease in skills or B: go through the jail days and partake in the jail activities to help keep your skills from dropping or level them up instead. For example, you could go out in the yard, interact with other prisoners (speechcraft), work by breaking rocks (blunt, smithing, armorer) and use the smithing to forge a shank to use on the other prisoners or guards (blade).
---
I will not change my sig until a giant meteor blows up in mid-air... or unless I feel like it.
#8666Mayhem999Posted 5/22/2011 3:59:39 PM
^
I couldnt agree more
---
"Its not by death, but by life, that death kills life". - Nocturno Culto
#9newNAPOLEANPosted 5/22/2011 4:03:03 PM

i cant wait to escape the alcatraz version of jail

#10XboxGuy1537Posted 5/22/2011 4:14:32 PM

The Ultimate Jail Cell of Death - Fight Mudcrabs