Dagoth Ur and the sixth house

#1666Mayhem999Posted 5/22/2011 2:49:01 PM
I would love to see something having to deal with them, my favorite part of morrowind was the main quest, when you would go through the sixth house bases it would give me a kind of creepy zombie feel...
---
"Its not by death, but by life, that death kills life". - Nocturno Culto
#2OnePolishGuyPosted 5/22/2011 3:18:22 PM
yeah...like pockets of worshippers, and...not wanting to screw up the storyline of the games, but...

(SMALL MORROWIND SPOILERS?)...

what if dagoth ur's worshippers resurrected him with some old dwarven equipment? i was pretty disappointed when i found out that all i had to do was swing at the heart of that colossal god statue from morrowind (Lord Lorkheir?) to kill him.

i was expecting a fight with a 200 foot tall stature, like something outta god of war
---
"One minute youve got dead lice falling off your head, the next youre all over the board like ****ing Sea Biscuit!" ~Bad Santa
#3ManlegwhalePosted 5/22/2011 3:27:07 PM
When Dagoth Ur died, the sixth house died with him. Most of the worshipers were manipulated by magic and curses and such.
---
This is my life now. Posting in video game forums and watching Pixar movies alone.
#4666Mayhem999(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2011 3:31:53 PM
What if some scholars had the idea that they wanted to talk to dagoth ur himself, and they resurrect him somehow and he recreates the sixth house, aw man, imagine the sixth house creatures recreated with the current graphics engine, that would be awesome..
---
#5OnePolishGuyPosted 5/22/2011 3:38:44 PM(edited)
...but some radical, mentally unorthodox worshippers managed to resurrect his body with some long buried dwemer equipment they found from a collapsed dwemer shrine near the volcano. Sure, its not the best story, let alone coming form a polish guy...but between the span of a few hundred year proceeding skyrims's story , anythings possible.

EDIT: dagoth ur's conduit of power could ironically be the wraithguard. The plotline could be preventing Dagoth ur from getting is hands on this artifact.
---
"One minute youve got dead lice falling off your head, the next youre all over the board like ****ing Sea Biscuit!" ~Bad Santa
#6666Mayhem999(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2011 3:38:28 PM
thats true, he could have an underground lair full of minions and sleepers, along with a giant statue that functions on... wait the heart is destroyed,,,, well it could be the brain of lorkhan or something
---
#7666Mayhem999(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2011 3:44:36 PM
OnePolishGuy posted...

EDIT: dagoth ur's conduit of power could ironically be the wraithguard. The plotline could be preventing Dagoth ur from getting is hands on this artifact.

That would make me happy, i would love to see that
---
#8newNAPOLEANPosted 5/22/2011 3:51:44 PM

did dagoth ur make the 6th house?

#9666Mayhem999(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2011 3:57:31 PM
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Sixth_House
---
#10newNAPOLEANPosted 5/22/2011 3:59:28 PM

666Mayhem999 posted...
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Sixth_House
---

thanks bud, i was gonna look up the uesp but im lazy and was just looking for a yes or no answer, but thats cool, :P