How many times will you play through this?

#1UNHappyfeetPosted 5/22/2011 4:33:45 PM
I'm thinking at least 5 times.

In order:

Pure Mage
Stealth Archer
Dual Wield Swords
Sword and Shield
Rogue
---
My animated YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ECbLTQS-E
#2newNAPOLEANPosted 5/22/2011 4:36:52 PM

once, total warrior, then play the hell out of it after the main story

#3iron_lion_exePosted 5/22/2011 4:38:26 PM
Barbarian, using stealth with bows and 2handed swords. light armor.
Pure warrior using 2hander maybe sword+shield and heavy armor.
Some kind of 1hander with some spellcasting
---
GT: LEO IS UNSTABLE
#4slothicaPosted 5/22/2011 4:46:32 PM
I can safely say anywhere between five and twenty. Depending on how in depth character customization is between cosmetics, armor, weapons, and perks, it will be a very long time before I get bored.
---
When in doubt, the little glass vial goes into the gun like a battery.
Official Mister Crowley of all Gamefaqs boards.
#5AggrosaurPosted 5/22/2011 4:47:55 PM
One full playthrough, with a sort of strange character. Mainly a warrior, (Heavy armor, sword and shield) but with heavy use of alchemy, hunting/cooking, and all those other "Forest Ranger" skills.

Then make other specced characters, like mages and assassins, and see where they go.
---
http://skyrimchat.proboards.com/ for my Skyrim short stories and message board.
Gamertag- xNJDx Dovahkiin
#6KingKongKillaPosted 5/22/2011 5:25:22 PM
Without a doubt one, especially seeing how fall is the season of AAA game releases. Regardless I'm going a good few days without sleeping again thanks to the elder scrolls franchise :). DLC should be an interesting investment also.
---
"A coward dies a thousand deaths, a hero never tastes death but once". Death Before Dishonor
#7OnePolishGuyPosted 5/22/2011 5:25:56 PM
until the disk melts?

but really im looking at 8+ times. When u get creative enough, you can play ES games 10 times over.
---
"One minute youve got dead lice falling off your head, the next youre all over the board like ****ing Sea Biscuit!" ~Bad Santa
#8jminnixPosted 5/22/2011 6:40:33 PM

until the disk melts?

This probably. I rarely even complete story modes in TES games (I've beat them all at least ONCE, but none any further). I think the funnest part of the game is going at it with no sort of guides and just roaming, finding loot and new dungeons and doing quests from people. I'll probably still be playing this when TES VI comes out. I was still playing the hell out of Morrowind on PC when Oblivion came out too lol
---
We drop bones on 'em!
xETCxTraMaIv2 (That's tramai, not TRAMAL)
#9zombiehunter696Posted 5/22/2011 8:08:41 PM
Well, considering how many times I've played Morrowind and Oblivion, probably a whole lot.
---
I know I may sound like a Morrowind fanboy, but I still love Oblivion(Morrowind was just better)
#10runner5676Posted 5/22/2011 9:05:02 PM
I doubt I'll ever play through it once. I never finished Daggerfall, or Morrowind, or Oblivion and I doubt I'll start now.

I'll make probably about 40-50+ characters though, including rerolls.
---
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart