How many times will you play through this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many times will you play through this?

User Info: rckgamerz

rckgamerz
5 years ago#11
I FINALLY finished Morrowind yesterday, and I'm on Tribunal's last quest. After I finish Bloodmoon, I'll start a new Oblivion character and finish that.
"Damn straight. I don't care what my relation is to that woman, I'd bang her six ways from Sunday. And six ways UNTIL Sunday." - Blue Dragmire

User Info: Dizzae

Dizzae
5 years ago#12
I'll probably play a thief type and finish the main story then multiple different roleplays. I'm thinking upwards of 20 times

User Info: AlbinoDunmer

AlbinoDunmer
5 years ago#13
Dual wielding longswords dark elf-main II
Confused turtle Nord with Reflect damege spell..jokes V
Pure Mage Redguard
Altmer Berserker
Argonian Priest type
Khajitt Crusader
Theif Imperial
Assassin Breton
Bosmer Knight
Orc Spy

Honestly prolly 3 times with months or years in between playthroughs. Gonna put at least 300+hours on first char though

User Info: quesoesbueno59

quesoesbueno59
5 years ago#14
Five times through Oblivion (I plan on, at least), five times through this.

Classic swordsman
Pure Mage
Woodsman
Badass, duel wielding, fire slinging Spellsword
Battlemage, with ginormous blunt weapons
I will not change this sig until Battlefield 3 is released.
Started: February 5, 2009

User Info: HajimeNoIppo

HajimeNoIppo
5 years ago#15
Warrior
Stealth
Mage

User Info: Joe_Cobbs

Joe_Cobbs
5 years ago#16
As many times as I can until my dogs die of starvation, then maybe one more time.

User Info: Inxentas

Inxentas
5 years ago#17
Probably gonna make 3-5 characters, end up liking one of them the best, and finishing the game with that one. In Oblivion, I based my characters on the combination of guild quests I wanted them to tackle (with exception of the first character, who's intention is to determine that there ARE such things as guilds etc).

I'll probably start out with a rogue-like Elf character (bows, daggers) or a sturdy Orc warrior.
For future reference: landing in active vulcanoes tends to fry our sensors and melt our hull.

User Info: PAL360

PAL360
5 years ago#18

Probably just two like i did with Oblivion. Still each of them will probably last me about 400+ hours.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How many times will you play through this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived