I hope the magic "Automatically know everyone's name or rank" is gone.

#1AggrosaurPosted 5/27/2011 8:42:39 PM
I highly doubt it will be, since they kind of do it in every RPG ever, but just IMO you should have to talk to someone before you know who or what they are. Sign if you agree.
---
http://skyrimchat.proboards.com/ for my Skyrim short stories and message board.
Gamertag- xNJDx Dovahkiin
#2PhilRupPosted 5/27/2011 8:51:07 PM
I think you are being too damn picky. You get what Bethesda gives you.
---
"Mention this to me. Watch the Weather Change."
#3AlbinoDunmerPosted 5/27/2011 8:54:44 PM
I could understand if it was like the witcher kind of thing. Two longswords + facial scars + yellow eyes + white hair = Geralt of Rivia
But in skyrim? I dont see how the hell some random beggar all of a sudden knows me by 4 different titles..Divine Crusader, Hero of Kvatch, Champion of Cyrodiil, and Arena Grand Champion. How do they know its one person? How do they know its me? No one really knew who you were in Fallout and I kinda liked it that way. The whole Who the F*** are you routine, is better than omg omg its you, routine. Hoping people are a**holes in skyrim. Unless you know them. Better not be burp burp fart joke chicken dance and everyone loves you kinda crap. If i see anything resembling fable hearts over NPCs heads in this game i will kill every NPC...twice!!
#4AlbinoDunmerPosted 5/27/2011 8:56:23 PM
But in Skyrim? Better not be like in oblivion...then rest of post. Thats what i meant to put.
#5capnovanPosted 5/27/2011 8:59:35 PM
AlbinoDunmer posted...
Better not be burp burp fart joke chicken dance and everyone loves you kinda crap. If i see anything resembling fable hearts over NPCs heads in this game i will kill every NPC...twice!!

That made me spit out my drink! lol
---
You can take my karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!!!!!!
GT: Capnovan
#6AlbinoDunmerPosted 5/27/2011 9:09:25 PM
Your welcome lol hope you didn't spit drink out on computer then i have to apologize....
#7Sniper0061Posted 6/1/2011 7:51:49 PM
Agreed.
---
GT- x Tatums x
-I've logged over Six Thousand (6,000) Hours in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and counting. :D
#8konokonohamaruPosted 6/1/2011 8:20:48 PM
Added this to #14,923 on my wish list.

Damn this list is getting long.
---
Bioware Presents: The State of the Game Industry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcVZQI6ybw
#9Ajd_KingPosted 6/1/2011 8:46:22 PM
I don't mind it to be honest, I mean sure it would be better your way, but I'm not really gonna care either way.
---
Anyone ever experienced a feeling of boredom so acute it borders upon homicidal rage?
#10blahsezmePosted 6/2/2011 9:08:12 AM
It made some sense if people knew you were if you were the Arena Grand Champion. Because that's like being the number one player in the only sport in the country. I think if I was the only sports star in the country, and saved like one of the major cities in the country by defeating an army of demons from hell, people would take notice of me.
Also if I was dean of the only college, head of a mercenary army, and the god of madness I think the random Joe about town might pick me out of a crowd.
Though guards automatically being rude to you even if you've never been caught committing a crime is kinda weird.
---
Still need scissors!
Official Ambassador of Gris as of 11/26/05