How will you choose your personal playstyle?

#1NoPersonalitiesPosted 5/27/2011 10:18:24 PM
I've always been interested in mage character. Real Magic is something that doesn't exist in the real world and that's why I love mage characters. So I usually pick a mage character.
---
Crabdom Shadowcrab Soldier!
Whose Line is it Anyway must survive! Good luck to Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza
#2zombiehunter696Posted 5/27/2011 10:22:47 PM
I usually opt for the stealth/rogue style. I always liked people i movies/games/books/etc. that would sneak up and silently kill their enemies and do hit and run raids on places. Just looks really cool when they do it.
---
I know I may sound like a Morrowind fanboy, but I still love Oblivion(Morrowind was just better)
#3Ninja_GaignunPosted 5/27/2011 10:31:02 PM
Stleath-mage. I try to play the game the why I think I would really act. Iv always loved the fact that as a mage, you could do anything, your spells made you a swiss army knife.

And in reality, I always use stealth, I used to play hid and seek in a junk yard, I hid against a truck with a light on the other side, I was in the shadow and a girl looking for me walked right up to me and was about 3 feet away and looking right at me and didn't see me.

I also seem to walk very quietly, I get yelled at for sneaking when I'm just walking around.
---
".........." - Gordon Freeman (No relation to Morgan Freeman)
#4PlasmarrowPosted 5/27/2011 10:43:06 PM
zombiehunter696 posted...
I usually opt for the stealth/rogue style. I always liked people i movies/games/books/etc. that would sneak up and silently kill their enemies and do hit and run raids on places. Just looks really cool when they do it.

This. I like the stealthy thief/assassin. Throw in archery too and you get me. =)
#5jackrgPosted 5/27/2011 11:08:51 PM
Depends on what mood I'm in when i get the game.
#6jackrgPosted 5/27/2011 11:09:32 PM
The one i will Not play is any kind of mage !
#7Aegisfang22Posted 5/27/2011 11:13:01 PM
Plasmarrow posted...
zombiehunter696 posted...

This. I like the stealthy thief/assassin. Throw in archery too and you get me. =)

The coolest way to play imo. Kill them from afar with a arrow to the chest while hiding in the shadows. Just killed a mythic dawn in oblivion today with a headshot from about 50+ feet. Right in the eye and the arrow sticking out the back of the skull. Man gotta love the silent killers!
#8MonkeyBones23Posted 5/28/2011 1:26:53 AM
I like the warrior style. Up close and personal with brute strength.
---
Redguard: Emperor of the Mudcrabs
Our Empire can not and shall not be stopped, for our power is as large as our hearts, and our will to live is infinite.
#9stikz27Posted 5/28/2011 1:34:15 AM
I like to variate between light and heavy Armour pieces, and use any weapon sort for a warrior who's good at close range, and ranged combat.

and it's gonna be better for this game seeing as using all skills raises your level, so I'll wear and wield whatever the **** I find :)
---
"it's only once we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything" ... Tyler Durden
#10Albinodunmer2Posted 5/28/2011 1:53:10 AM
Like the warrior mage sneak approach. might not have great sneak skill but invisibility makes up for that. Then just appear outta nowhere swinging 3 feet of steel as the invisibility spell wears off around me. SURPRISE!!! Death.