I have not played Morrowind

#21L3X18999Posted 6/2/2011 12:12:13 AM

tzar_666 posted...
i still got the pc and xbox eversion and
---
"questions are a burden to others and a danger to you"- cleveland brown

And... What?

#22kmelaurinegroPosted 6/2/2011 7:08:53 AM
I just got to play Morrowind for the first time, If you want to enjoy it I would say you have to
be aware that it's a gme form 2002 so it's a little dated
I got it for PC and wasn't thrilled at the bggining but after I realized this was Morrowind and not Oblivion, and got used to it I'm loving the game

Don't listen to those that say Oblivion is not good because Morrowind was better or Vice-versa, I think that's because some ppl expected Oblivion to be Morrowind 2 or people who played Oblivion first and can't get used to an older game

I would say get it for PC as you can use the Morrowind Overhaul Mod which can help with the Graphics
#23oOMajorPayneOoPosted 6/2/2011 7:30:46 AM
Morrowind is better. Graphics are really dated compared to Oblivion but if you get past that the missions were better and there were ALOT of really unique and fun sidequests. Combat was bad but once you got to a higher level it wasnt a problem anymore. GET MORROWIND!!! Its really fun and AWESOME!
#24SarosPosted 6/2/2011 7:31:47 AM
My favorite thing about Morrowind was just how big it was, and how many little extras it had. I loved the Mudcrab Merchant.
---
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
#25Overlord HikashPosted 6/2/2011 7:37:16 AM
XboxHelper posted...

-Quests are a mess and aren't clearly categorized or organized, but instead everything gets thrown into your journal in the order of happening.

Thankfully, the expansions implemented a Quest log. MUCH needed.
---
www.kingdomofloathing.com
www.twilightheroes.com