"Dynamic Snow"?

#21rivve_Posted 5/31/2011 12:33:23 PM
bradleger posted...
Or sand...sandstorms and such...the rivers and creeks are dynamic so...it's pretty likely.

I doubt you'll be seeing sandstorms in Skyrim... xD
---
Loyal Crabdom Ambassador~
Crabdom - fighting to make GameFAQs a better place
#22DeathByMusic68Posted 5/31/2011 12:41:59 PM
i wonder if my boots will make that crunching sound your boots make as you run through the snow in real life
---
Happy was here! :D
#23UndeadWarlord95(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2011 12:44:39 PM
DeathByMusic68 posted...
i wonder if my boots will make that crunching sound your boots make as you run through the snow in real life

Oh i really hope so
---
"I thought my work was done, it had only just begun"
#24StaticnovaPosted 5/31/2011 12:59:40 PM
I really hope it can rain anywhere. I really wanna see how gorgeous lightning looks as well.
---
"I'll be there just to watch you fall."
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser (say you're from GFAQs)
#25yay4doughnutsPosted 5/31/2011 1:24:33 PM
Although far from likely, I'd love if Bethesda added sounds of the rain hitting the roof when you're indoors. I used to love hearing things like that in Red Dead Redemption, especially when there was a storm.
---
http://i28.tinypic.com/fwr3n8.jpg
#26UndeadWarlord95(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2011 5:42:27 AM
yay4doughnuts posted...
Although far from likely, I'd love if Bethesda added sounds of the rain hitting the roof when you're indoors. I used to love hearing things like that in Red Dead Redemption, especially when there was a storm.

I'm hoping for this now too.... so much weather related stuff that will be cool.
---
#27VaultTecBoy1986Posted 6/2/2011 3:34:00 AM
DeathByMusic68 posted...

This very sound effect was recreated beautifully in Shenmue.

In fact, every time I even saw a patch of snow in that game, I'd just have Ryo walk through it, no matter how far out of the way it is.
---
"Welcome to the real world son, where bullets hurt and people die"
~An excerpt from the fanfiction; Fallout Retribution~
#28UndeadWarlord95(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2011 5:09:14 AM
It's minor graphical and sound changes that also adds to the realism, adding to the game.
---
#29RightysRulePosted 6/2/2011 7:20:16 AM
most of what has been said is probably correct however i'm not so sure about the footprints. That would probably take up a lot of memory considering how much walking people are going to be doing. If footprints do exist they would probably disappear after a minute or so.