Background of YOUR Dovakiin

#11Omega_GilgameshPosted 5/31/2011 8:37:17 AM
newNAPOLEAN posted...
yeah, someone had made a hella good fresh prince/skyrim song a while back.well my guy is imprisoned for killing out a bar of thugs that ravaged, murdered, and burned, his wife and family

Are you sure it was Skyrim? Because I remember someone doing a Fresh Prince/Nerevarine song a while back. I even remember most of the lyrics.

Anyways, I'm thinking I'll play a Dunmer (always used them almost exclusively since Morrowind) who was the Champion of Cyrodiil, who can't help but be bitter. He would've been young during the Oblivion Crisis, full of pride and idealism, but when he failed to get Martin to the Imperial CIty fast enough, and Martin subsequently sacrificing himself, he blamed himself for not only the death of his friend, but the splintering of the Empire. Because of that, he lives the life of a vegabond, never staying in one place too long, always using different names. One time, however, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, being associated with someone who was brutally murdered. While he was being investigated, the Guard found someone who recognized him from a different town, where he used a different name, and that was all they needed to lock him up.

Of course, that's only going to hold up until we actually see the prison escape/early parts of the game. And until we find out any lore concerning the Champion of Cyrodiil in Skyrim.
---
On "Why are you imprisoned at the beginning of TESV: Skyrim?"
"Being the wrong race, at the wrong time."-Irulesmost
#12newNAPOLEANPosted 5/31/2011 8:44:09 AM

Omega Gilgamesh posted...
newNAPOLEAN posted...
yeah, someone had made a hella good fresh prince/skyrim song a while back.well my guy is imprisoned for killing out a bar of thugs that ravaged, murdered, and burned, his wife and family

Are you sure it was Skyrim? Because I remember someone doing a Fresh Prince/Nerevarine song a while back. I even remember most of the lyrics.

Anyways, I'm thinking I'll play a Dunmer (always used them almost exclusively since Morrowind) who was the Champion of Cyrodiil, who can't help but be bitter. He would've been young during the Oblivion Crisis, full of pride and idealism, but when he failed to get Martin to the Imperial CIty fast enough, and Martin subsequently sacrificing himself, he blamed himself for not only the death of his friend, but the splintering of the Empire. Because of that, he lives the life of a vegabond, never staying in one place too long, always using different names. One time, however, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, being associated with someone who was brutally murdered. While he was being investigated, the Guard found someone who recognized him from a different town, where he used a different name, and that was all they needed to lock him up.

Of course, that's only going to hold up until we actually see the prison escape/early parts of the game. And until we find out any lore concerning the Champion of Cyrodiil in Skyrim.
---
On "Why are you imprisoned at the beginning of TESV: Skyrim?"
"Being the wrong race, at the wrong time."-Irulesmost

yea im prety sure it was skyrim

#13elraccoonPosted 5/31/2011 8:52:54 AM
I will be playing as Dr. Phil.
---
Everything's Eventual.
#14UNHappyfeetPosted 5/31/2011 11:04:16 AM
Playing a guy who loves sandwiches. One day he steals a sandwich and gets locked up.
---
My animated YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ECbLTQS-E
#15fishysticksaucePosted 5/31/2011 11:24:00 AM
A younger fellow who has been intrigued his entire adolescent life with adventuring, travels forth into the world. Eventually he becomes a treasure hunter of sorts with the help of makeshift alchemy and restoration skills that allow him to get around most troubling situations. His luck turns with time though and he ventures into a bandit infested mine which just happens to be raided an hour after he enters. He is mistaken for a bandit and imprisoned, and in the midst of the civil war they are overlooked by the warden of the prison and sentenced to death instead of a lengthy imprisonment. Soon his new life and adventure begins.
---
Funny pop culture reference.
#16Python_2k9Posted 5/31/2011 11:28:08 AM
AlabamaLove posted...
a troubled young Redguard from the streets

Normally these don't make me laugh, but this one did. XD
---
Youtube: youtube.com/dethcloxy I have some "Let's Play"s up and much more!
GamerTag: Python2k10
#17L3X18999Posted 6/2/2011 12:39:39 AM

A young Dunmer out to make his way in the world...

Killing all the inferior races...

#18DuckyhunterPosted 6/2/2011 5:59:31 AM
A motherless lone wanderer who leaves his home one day to find the father who ran out on him when he reached adulthood.
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.