Poll: Your favorite Elders scroll game and why.

#1Roxas1309Posted 6/1/2011 5:03:47 PM
I am going to get one so i want to know the best one first. i'm thinking marrowind because it looks really cool.
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========
#2Python_2k9Posted 6/1/2011 5:04:08 PM
Morrowind. Because it's Morrowind.
---
Youtube: youtube.com/dethcloxy I have some "Let's Play"s up and much more!
GamerTag: Python2k10
#3FighterOfFirePosted 6/1/2011 5:08:55 PM(edited)
This topic has been made more times than I can count. I know you don't have the search feature yet, but look a few pages back.
---
... And that's how I went from 450 karma to 377 karma in 2 hours.
#4The_salty1Posted 6/1/2011 5:11:57 PM
*morrowind

my pick: Oblivion
reason: only one I've played

actually thats not true, when i was like ten i played morrowind because i thought oblivion was soooo cool, and after ten minutes of it i was so mad that it sucked (i know morrowind doesnt actually suck but my ten year-old-mind thought it did because of the no fast travel and helping hand to guide me along like oblivion had, and i wouldve played morrowind already by now but, huzzah, i have no time) and because i was so mad that (it sucked) i proceeded to throw the disk away. im not kidding. i really have no clue why i did that. ive boughten a new disk but havent put it in yet.
#53l3lm3ntPosted 6/1/2011 5:15:20 PM
Oblivion. So far, in my 14 years of gaming, the best game i have ever played. My first playthrough of Oblivion, with no guide, no wiki, is the best gaming experience i have ever had

There are too many good things to list, but i think that the main storyline was really great. I began to care about characters like Jauffrey and Martin. You could really feel the story pick up as you progressed further. I felt like the world was actually responding to my actions, more so than any other game.

The fact that the main story only makes up a small portion of everything in the game, speaks for itself.
---
"What you've essentially done is bought a doughnut, licked some cream off of it, and then smothered your face with it" - RebelGameMaster
#6AggrosaurPosted 6/1/2011 5:15:29 PM
Oblivion. Morrowind WOULD be my favorite, based off the land, weapons, armor, and setting, but I simply CAN NOT deal with the combat and the issue of "You can kill every enemy in this cave, BUT NOT THE LAST ONE, ooohh no you have to come back in 5 levels to kill this last one, with no other challenge in the cave anymore, because we like trolling you"
---
http://skyrimchat.proboards.com/ for my Skyrim short stories and message board.
Gamertag- xNJDx Dovahkiin
#7Roxas1309(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2011 5:16:10 PM
The_salty1 posted...
*morrowind

my pick: Oblivion
reason: only one I've played

actually thats not true, when i was like ten i played morrowind because i thought oblivion was soooo cool, and after ten minutes of it i was so mad that it sucked (i know morrowind doesnt actually suck but my ten year-old-mind thought it did because of the no fast travel and helping hand to guide me along like oblivion had, and i wouldve played morrowind already by now but, huzzah, i have no time) and because i was so mad that (it sucked) i proceeded to throw the disk away. im not kidding. i really have no clue why i did that. ive boughten a new disk but havent put it in yet.

lol Cool story. And sorry for the typo, i relized after i posted.
---
#8cdaroPosted 6/1/2011 5:24:05 PM
Daggerfall. I'm not even joking either, I know it has more then it's fair share of bugs and stuff like that, but idk I just really enjoyed it. Morrowind was my first one too, if that says anything...
---
"damn they unscrewed lightbulbs too have they no remorse?" -dacamelTOE
Gamertag: Shadow41630
#9Roxas1309(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2011 5:26:26 PM
cdaro posted...
Daggerfall. I'm not even joking either, I know it has more then it's fair share of bugs and stuff like that, but idk I just really enjoyed it. Morrowind was my first one too, if that says anything...

Yeah, my dad used to play it and he told me he loved it. i tried it though... i don't like the combat in it, is the combat from daggerfall the same in morrowind?
---
#10cdaroPosted 6/1/2011 5:30:22 PM
^More or less, it's different in the fact that you actually move your mouse in the direction you want to swing though...
---
"damn they unscrewed lightbulbs too have they no remorse?" -dacamelTOE
Gamertag: Shadow41630